04

She walked slowly, headed to the place Sunghoon mentioned earlier

She fell down as someone accidently bumped into her as they went to same direction.

"Oh, I'm sorry" It's her class president.

The class president lowered his body and helped Chan-mi to stand up.

Chan-mi massaged her chest, it feels sucked again. She hated this feeling. "Do you want me to bring your medicine here?" He asked in concern as he helped her to sit on the bench in front of the sick bay.

Seeing her nodding, he fastened his steps into the classroom and grabbed her school bag to look for the medicine that could ease off the pain.

He was the only person who knew about her sickness. He forced her to give him a reason why she always absent on the same day every month. He as a class president needs to know the reason as the teacher will always ask him that. He never thought that she was struggle with an illness for all these time.

After he found the medicine, he ran swiftly to the sick bay but she wasn't there anymore. He took a glance in the room and yes, she was in there with Sunghoon.

She noticed his presence and gave him a sign not to break into the room as she was doing okay even though she was struggle to catch her breath.

He gripped her medicine and leaned against the wall "Why she needs to hide her illness from everyone including Sunghoon?"

"It's hard for me to keep your secret, Chan-mi"

He even lied to the teacher with the reason "Chan-mi is feeling unwell" or "Chan-mi caught a fever". Then, Sunghoon will look for her at her house. She will pretending to feel unwell so that Sunghoon will trust his words because it's just a normal sickness and she will get better the day after. But deeply inside, her sickness is hard to be cure and take long times to heal.

The most hurting part is Sunghoon never feels the same as she feels towards him.

The class president named Baek Hyeon was in the middle of situation. Either to tell Sunghoon the truth about her sickness or keep her secret from anyone including Sunghoon. He just didn't want to disappoint anyone.

"Why your knee is bleeding, dummy?" He asked as he rolled up her sleeve to look at the wound on her arm.

She bit her bottom lips "I kicked someone's chair"

"I caught you are lying to me, but it's okay" She lowered her gaze awkwardly.

He stared at her wound "You need to clean your wound every day, dummy. Do you?"

He took a clean cotton buds and treat her wound nicely. Next, he wrapped it carefully not to hurt her.