First Interaction

Special thanks to, Vivvvluvhhh  for helping with the fanfic:D

-Hunter's P. O. V-

I was listening to music while walking through the crowded halls of my high school. But then I almost slipped, luckily someone caught me just in time, but before I could see who it was, the bell rang and the person went to class. And so did I, still questioning who the guy was due to the fact I closed my eyes.

I wondered who it was the whole day, soon it was lunch and I was still thinking who caught me earlier. I was drifted from my thoughts when I heard a bunch of people fan-girling and fan-boying over the most popular and wealthy people in the school, the twins.

I heard that they were quite attractive. I didn't really care at that point, soon the bell rang I ran to my class and I realized that one of the twins was in the same class as me. His seat was right behind mine and during class I thought sometimes feel like he was playing with my hair, but obviously, it was probably my imagination.(I was sick making my parts, ok? Plus I was also on my period 💀🙌🏼)

Class went by quick, everyone was now heading to their lockers and preparing for their next period. And unfortunately for me, my next period is math.

It's not like I don't know how to do it, it's just I don't enjoy the subject very much.

As I entered the class, I saw the other twin, the female. Both twins shared many similar features, the hair, their eye shape isn't exactly the same but they have the same eye color.

She sat a few seats away from mine, and it was rumored to say that she apparently has a girlfriend.(Lol marites siya) Which they believed it was the girl she sat next to. It was a brunette who is a year younger but got transferred here due to her knowledge in math.

She was pretty, during class I felt like I was being watched I was a bit uncomfortable.(Nah, she actually added the fact that Edric was in that class but he's not so I had to remove the part where it said it was him soooo) Class went by quick as I expected, while I was heading to my locker some girls talked about how the twins were very attractive/goodlooking.

One girl even said, “He's gonna be my future husband for sure” while I thought to myself that they were obsessed. Clearly obsessed.

I couldn't care less about the twins, they were pranksters but they never get in trouble as the crowd who witness the scenes they pulled never blamed them.

They have a younger sibling who is a bit,, cold to say the least. Instead of pranking people, she focuses more on her studies. She is also the top at the school despite her being sixteen, which is quite young. She has topped everyone else in the school, though she never got transferred to a higher grade level, I believed it was the teachers convincing the principal not to transfer her because they shipped her with my little sister.

She had the same hair color as her older siblings but lighter, and the same eye color as them.

Though she didn't care about popularity, unlike her siblings, she wanted to always be the top of the school, she wanted to have highest grades. So she'd even sometimes study all night.

I decided to get my thoughts off them, after school I was sitting on the rooftop as usual as it is my comfort place. I would always go here if I have problems I don't want to deal with or when I just want to relax.

I heard a creek of the door opening, I look backed and I saw one of the twins. It was the male one, he went towards me and when he was right Infront me, he looked down.

We both made eye contact for a while until he broke it off and stared into the distance. Soon after he sat next to me on the bench, still looking away.

After a while, he spoke up. "So, damsel in distress, are you going to thank your price charming or what?" He chuckled.

"That was you?" I spoke,

"Well, yes obviously, I'm always the person who saves damsels like you" He said ruffling my hair.

I groaned and tried to fix it while he just slightly laughed.

"It's not funny.." I muttered.

"Alright, alright, anyways, what's your name?"

"Not telling,"

"Aww c'mon, you already know mine"

"I actually don't..." I mumbled now feeling a bit embarrassed.

"You don't?" He replied with a shock tone in his voice.

"Yeah,"

"Well, I'd like to introduce myself then-" But he cut off when the door to the rooftop suddenly opened and revealed his twin sister.

"We have to go now before mom get mad at us, go flirt with your next target tomorrow"

"Ughh, fine"

He walked away but said, "See you tomorrow blondie!" Before leaving. I also saw he winked at me as well.

Well, there goes my year.
And my sexuality.

So umm new fic, I originally wanted to make this randomly but my friend decided to help with the chapter and now we're gonna continue this. Yay.

We originally started on massager for fun but I'm publishing this anyway. And yes this is an AU.

I also apologize if the chapter was too short, this did not hit 1000 words unfortunately but we will try to make it longer in the next chapter.

And if you're wondering why I didn't put their names, it's because I didn't discuss their names with her so yea.

Anyways, byeeeeee!
(And if you are reading this K umm, I did a few small tweaks:P)