A crush?

-Third Person P. O. V-
(Weekends✨✨)

Hunter had tagged along with Luz to the Blight manor. He had zero plans for the weekend, and besides, he wanted to read the other parts of that book he read a few days back.

Luz would only visit the manor when the parents were absent, her girlfriend would tell her about their presence. Oh yeah, they started dating a while after valentine, that's fun.

"So Hunter"

"What?"

"How's you and broccoli boy?" (*Mha flashbacks)

"We're okay, I guess. But better question, how's you and Amity?"

"W-we're doing good" Luz stuttered.

"Luck," The blonde playfully hit the other's shoulder.

"Rude"

The two siblings walked for a while longer until they reached the manor. It was big, that's for sure.(That's what she said👹)

"So, you're just gonna knock, or?"

"Mhmhm"

Luz knocked the front door of the manor, with Hunter standing behind her. A butler had opened the door and smiled, "Welcome back, Luz. Miss Amity and her siblings are in their rooms"

"Thank you Fred,"

Then they walked upstairs, "Whoa," Hunter blurted out.

"Yeah, I talked to the maids and butlers here, they got to like me, their pretty nice"

"So, where do I go? It's kinda awkward just, y'know"

"I'll come with you, so Edric's room?"

"Don't have anywhere else, sure"

"Alright, this way"

"I'm not used to this"

"Neither was I when I first came"

The brunette had stopped Infront of a room and knocked several times, after a few seconds someone spoke up, "Luz?"

"Ed, it's me,"

"How'd he know that was you?"

"No one in the house knocks like that"

"..Alright, weird"

Somebody opened the door, it was Edric who's hair was still wet. "Oh, Heya Luz, Hunter"

"Hunter was wondering if he could hangout with you while I go to Amity's room"

"Sure, come in Hun"

"Mk, bye Luz"

"Bye Hunt!" Then she left.

Hunter was now facing the green haired male, he didn't know what to say. But Edric had done for him,

"So, why the sudden visit love?"

"We're not even in public, do really have to call me that?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I"

"Anyways, I didn't have anything to do today and decided to tag along with Luz"

"Alright then love, also you can sit"

The blonde sat on the other's bed while he tried to dry his hair, looking at Hunter. Hunter was wearing a yellow hoodie with jogging pants that had stripes on the side, his hair slightly messy, but it looked fluffy.

A while after, Edric was now sitting next to Hunter. Both remained quiet for a sec but Hunter spoke up, "I just realized, we don't know much about our likes and dislikes"