I don't like him, do I?

-Hunter's P. O. V-

(They're at their lockers)
"WHAT!?" My younger sister screamed in shock.

"IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!" I replied,

"What do you mean, it's not a big deal!? It is!"

"You're overreacting, it's not!"

(An hour ago)

I was standing by my locker, preparing for today when the guy from yesterday came towards me. As he approached me I could hear a bunch of whispers from almost every one in the halls.

He stopped in his tracks when he was Infront of me. I wasn't used to this much attention, I wanted to leave but I might make a fool out of myself even more than I already have so I stayed.

He smirked, now looking at me. He leaned towards me and whispered, "So, are you finally gonna tell me your name, handsome?"

Those words I already felt butterflies in my stomach, 'Titan, why'd it have to be like this?' I thought to myself.

"Hunter.." I muttered underneath my breath.

"Nice name, cutie." He gently grabbed my head and kissed my forehead, then walked away while everyone who witness gasped and whispered.

I knew I was doing better alone...

(Present)

Like I said, it wasn't a big deal, was it? Now that I think about it...It kinda was, I mean, the one of the most attract- I mean popular person in school kissed my forehead? Damn. I'm gay...or maybe I'm bi?

Well I'm not sure though. If I like him, he's still like one of the popular people in school, but damn he kissed my forehead, I don't know if he was just playing with me or...He probably is. I mean how would I have a chance with him? I don't even like him!(As author I can confirm that he likes Ed💀)

I should get to class, when I entered the classroom I felt eyes and whispers around me, I wasn't used to much attention...and I didn't like it. Some of the girls I heard the other day simping over Edric was shooting glares at me while whispering to one another. I'm not surviving this year, but at least it's my last. (He's not gonna die💀 it's just his last year in hs)
.
.
.
Most of the day was horrible, everyone kept looking at me, I could hear some of their whispers and I swear, the girls hate me at this point. Who cares anyway?

When school was finally over I couldn't be more relieved, I went immediately to my locker, grabbed my stuff and went outside. I was going to head home but I remembered I had to wait for my two sisters, it was clear that they could they care of themselves but they voluntarily decide for us to walk home together.

I know I should've just went in and called my sisters but I couldn't be bothered and texted them instead. It seems like both were busy discussing about a project they both had in science with their teams. Well, sucks for them.

After upon seeing their massage, I immediately started walking home but before I could could even take a step someone had grabbed me by the shoulders. I looked to see who it was, and of course it had to be him.

"Do you need anything?" I asked looking away, not in the mood.

"Could I get your number?"

I turned back to look at him, "Why?"

"Why not?"

"...Fine.."

"Great, thanks blondie" He sang as we exchanged our numbers.

"See you Monday blondie"

"Don't call me that.." I mumbled.

He chuckled and left, weird.