My dearest

Vivvvluvhhh will get no credit in this chapter, she didn't help, she'll help in the next chapter. Hopefully.

Also like y'all, I think I have hives lol💀💀

-Third Person P. O. V-

Edric sat at his lunch table, waiting for someone to arrive. He was wondering how the blonde was feeling. Last night, he hag gotten a text from him saying they forgot to their homework, it was also around midnight, making the broccoli haired boy worried for his partner.

The Blight had no interest in eating, he wasn't hungry, all he wanted was to see how Hunter was doing. Soon enough he saw the blonde enter the cafeteria, Hunter immediately saw Edric and went up to him instead of getting food.

The boy looked exhausted, he sat next to Edric, leaning on his shoulders.

"Why so tired Hun?"

"You already know, but I did it all for nothing, teacher was absent."

"That sucks like shit, Hun"

"I know, let me relax"

"Mk"

They both sat in silence, Edric being still as possible trying to help Hunter to relax.

"Oh, Ed, one of my teachers forced me to write a letter to someone,"

"And?"

"I know I could've made one for my mom but here" The blonde handed the other a neatly folded letter. "Read it later"

"Why later?"

"Just, read it later"

"Alright, fine. And get some rest Hun"

"I'll try"

During the entire time the other was silent and resting on the boy's shoulder, the Blight wanted to read the letter. He'd never received a letter from Hunter, yes he'd better given plenty, and some still coming. But he followed what the blonde had said, it'd be something nice to wait for later.

Edric had felt a presence behind him, he couldn't look back because of the current state that he was in with Hunter. The person sat next to him anyway, and who could've guessed? Another blonde, the main reason for all the drama between the two. Elena.

"Hi Edric!" She greeted, looking slightly annoyed as she looked at Hunter on the Blight's shoulder.

"Uh, hi Elena, could you keep it down? Hunter's asleep" The greenette spoke.(I actually searched what greenette means bc I didn't know myself 💀)

"Oh, of course,"

"So anyway, do you need anything?"

"Nothing, I didn't have anyone to go to lunch with and I saw you"

"You can sit here I guess"

"Thanks, Ed. So what's up with blonde boy?"

"He's tired, I let him rest until our next class"

"Ah, I see"

Nobody spoke after that, only the chatter of students in the background. Edric firmly gripped the letter that the blonde had given him. Yes, his curiousity is slowly getting the better of him but...yeah, nevermind, he'll open it later. But on the other hand someone saw the letter.

"What's that?" Elena questioned.

"A letter Hunter gave, he said to read it later."

"Why not now?"