Slight Problem

-Third Person P. O. V-

The weekend flew by quickly as expected, so that meant that the students had to go back to school much to their dismay.

The twins were both getting ready for school, they both wore their uniforms as it was a monday. Edric hated uniforms and so did his twin, let's just say, it wasn't their style.

-Timeskip-

Edric and his twin was in science class. Edric was sitting at his chair next to no one(bc I said so), while Emira was a few desks away. Everyone was busy talking about rumours that there was a new kid in school, but Edric minded his own business. Soon the teacher arrived, Mrs. Helena, As she was talking about something, the door of the classroom opened.

"Ah, kids I almost forgot we have a new student!" Mrs. Helena says being happy.

"Everyone this is my daughter, please introduce your self" Mrs. Helena said. 'So she's her daughter eh?' Edric thought.

Emira shot Edric a look, knowing that girl was the same girl from two days ago.

"Hello everybody, my name's Elena I'm new here and it would be a pleasure to be friends with you" She finished and sent a wink to Edric.

(And note that Hunter sits right behind Edric)

Elena has dirty blonde hair with hazel eyes and slightly tanned skin, the only similar features she had with her mother was her eyes and her being blonde, The teacher had pure blonde as with Elena having dirty blonde.

"So Elena, how about you sit next to," The teacher paused, she then looked at Edric.

"Edric, yes, how about you sit next to Edric. He's the guy with the green hair"

Edric watched as she came towards him, "This used to be one of my favorite class....not anymore" He muttered.

"What was that?" Elena said as she took the seat next to him.

"Nothing..."

She shrugged and continued to listen to the on going lesson. As Hunter witnessed their tiny interaction, he clearly saw that Edric did not like her. At all.

After a while of thinking, Hunter had realized there was many empty seats around but choose Edric out of the rest, and the way Mrs. Helena was looking around, she probably knew that there was a lot. Yes it would've just been a coincidence but Hunter highly doubted it. So that led to a thought where, what if the teacher did that on purpose, why? Well, the entire school knows that the Blights are the wealthiest in the school. So if the teacher wanted she would surely pick Edric out of everyone else. Or maybe He was overthinking the entire situation. Hunter decided to get his mind off them as it hurt his brain too much.
.
.
.
Edric sighed in relief, science was finally finished, he was glad he didn't have to sit next to Elena again. And damn she was annoying, she kept trying to talk to him during class and the teacher didn't pay any mind!

He was a bit glad for English, and originally it is his favorite subject, but with a special someone sitting next to him, he was looking forward to that class everyday. At this point a bit glad is an understatement, he is beyond happy.

He got his things and went to English class, he sat on his desk and waited for Hunter who arrived a few minutes later, Edric shot up when he saw him. 'I'm being weird' he thought to himself. Though he was surprised onto why Hunter was at class this early, Edric knows Hunter has friends, so why go to class early? As for Edric, he didn't have much entertainment staying at the halls.

Hunter sat next to him, "So, how's your time with Elena?"

Edric groaned, "Terrible, she was so annoying! I just wanted to listen to the lesson"