Life with you

-Third Person P. O. V-

The weekend flew by quick that Hunter hadn't even realize it was Monday, he forced himself to get up. The blonde had slept at around 1am, but got woken up my one of his sisters, informing him that they still had school.

Hunter went to school looking tired, he went to his looker to grab his books, The blonde saw someone he hasn't seen before, 'Maybe it's one of the new students' he thought to himself. Hunter Continued to grab his books and went to his first Period.

"Hello Class we have 2 new students today!"

"Please introduce yourselves" The teacher continued.

"I'm Rafael Levine, umm, I'm 18" The black haired student was now looking at the other person next to them. 

"Oh..umm..Hi, My name is Jane Kim and uhh, hope we can get along" Jane said looking at the floor.

"Okay, thank you both, please go to your assigned seats"

Edric wasn't in the same first period as the blonde, he wonders if the other student is with him.

Hunter didn't pay much attention on the lesson, he was too distracted by a certain someone he'd been thinking about since, the past few weeks.

He only snapped back to reality when the bell rang, he didn't listen the entire lesson, was there homework? Shit. Luckily, he had saw one of the new students and carefully approached them.

He tapped them on the shoulder, "Uh, hi"

"Oh, can I help you?"

"We're in the same first period, I wasn't listening the entire time and don't know if there's assignment"

"Ohh, yeah, there's no assignment by the way"

"Thanks"

"No problem, bye"

Shit, that was awkward. Really awkward. They seemed nice though.

The blonde was called in by the librarian as he passed by, he was asked to collect the books that were arriving today. And let me tell you. There were a bunch, he had struggled to get them, once the person who delivered the books gave him them. He instantly left! The audacity.

We was going through the halls, to the library, when he bumped into someone. 'Well shit, I'm doomed' He thought as all the books fell(Y'all, I hope y'all already know what's gonna happen💀)

"Sorry, I-" But to his luck and surprise, it was only Edric.

"Hun?" The other questioned.

"Yeah, sorry bout' that Ed"

The Blight chuckled, "Let me help you with that"

"Thanks,"

"So why're you carrying so much?" Edric asked as he helped pick up the books.

"Stupid delivery guys left after I took the books,"

"Mmm, you should asked me for help"

"I couldn't find you earlier"

"So you were gonna ask help?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Eh, good point, you didn't find the others?"

"Nope, I don't know where they went"

They finally got all the books, "Aw, not gonna lie, thought we were gonna have those cliché moments, lol"

"What cliché-...oh.." He blushed after he realized.

"I'm just kidding Hun" Edric laughed.

"I hate you"