Me? In love? Never

Before you read. I must say that this chapter is trash. It involves many timeskips and switching pov's every now and then. I advice to not read this, thank you.

I'm serious, don't read it.

Why are you still here? Go and leave💀

I pray for you😔

-Hunter's P. O. V-

I had 'saved' Edric from Vee after she was being too annoying in my opinion. We were now at my room, "So, do you at least want to change?" I asked.

"Eh, sure I guess" He shrugged.

"I think I have oversized-well for me at least-clothes that I think you'd fit"

"Alright, I'll wait"

"Wait give me a sec"

After a few minutes I found what I was looking for and handed the clothes to him, "The bathroom is at the end of the hall, make sure to knock just in case someone's there"

"Sure thing blondie, brb" He spoke and walked out.

-TIME FUCKING SKIP BC I LEGIT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT-

I was now on my bed with Edric sitting next to me, us both using our phones. And eventually he had to rest his head on my shoulder, again. (Hunter's wolf plushie on top of the pillows)

"...Again? Seriously?"

"Mhmhm"

I signed but decided not to pay any mind and kept using my phone. A short while later Edric yawned, and the rain wasn't stopping anytime soon. I didn't want to come to this but I guess he's staying until tomorrow.

"Ed, sleepy already?"

He just nodded, "You can stay here for tonight, my mom wouldn't mind.."

"I need to tell Em"

"Sure,"

After he texted his twin he went back to me and laid down, while I was still using my phone.

"Night Hun" He said facing the wall as he drifted to sleep.

I should get to sleep too, it's already late, I have school unfortunately. I put my phone onto the bedside table and went to bed.

-The next morning-

My sleep was interrupted by my noisy a$$ alarm clock. I looked to my side to see Edric right next to be as he groaned in annoyance while hugging my waist, once I noticed the position we were in I immediately got up.

I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision, it's 5:30, was this too early to be waking up?..Nah, I don't think so..

"Why do you wake up so early?" Edric spoke in a raspy voice.

"I don't know?"

"It's still five,"

"I know. And I need to get ready"

"Ugh, fine"

"Why are you getting up? I thought you still wanted to sleep"

"I can't go back to sleep once I've woken up"

"You can still at least rest, y'know"

"Alright, you do you I guess"

"Wait, do have any clothes that I could borrow?"

"You're lucky it's Wednesday today because I don't have a spare uniform,"

"Mk"

After we both got showered and changed SEPARATELY we headed downstairs where my mom was already cooking, while Vee was helping her. It wasn't late, it was maybe around, 6:50am.