Valentine's Day

Hope y'all already know what's comin'

-Hunter's P. O. V-

Valentine's day, a holiday to spend time with your loved ones, confess to your crush, feel single watching all the couples do lovey dovey stuff....Ew.

I don't enjoy valentines that much. It's not because I don't have any one to spend it with, it's just that everyone is acting so serious about it, I'm pretty sure we can all confess or spend time with loved ones on any day. But y'know, life.

My sisters already has a valentines, good for them. Somehow my youngest sister (Luz) got the head of the student council asking her, and Vee went with her partner, Masha, they're nice, I've met them a couple times before and they're cool.

When I headed to my locker, and unexpectedly, there were many valentine's cards in it. Weird, never thought I'd get any. I never did ever since I started, so why the sudden change in behavior?

There were maybe, at least 20 plus cards there. I sighed, "I don't want any of these" I muttered.

I was getting all the cards out of my locker when I felt a presence behind me, I turned around and saw Edric holding a bouquet of flowers. 'What was this all about?' I thought to myself.

He smiled, "Happy Valentines, Hun"

"Umm, thank you" I reluctantly accepted the flowers.

He then grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. After we got to an empty classroom, he checked if there was anyone following, after he finished he looked at me.

"Look, too many people were asking me to be their date, so I thought I'd publicly ask you so no one would ask me. And when I saw the amount of letters you had in there, I think it goes for you too"

"Yeah, I'm not used to the attention, and I certainly don't like it..."

"It's fine, say, after school, wanna hangout?" Edric suggested.

I signed as a small smile grew on my face. "Fine.."

"Great! I'll see you later Hun" He kissed my check and left the room leaving me to process what just happened. I held the spot where he kissed me, sh1t...I thought we were just faking, what was that?!
.
.
.
I walked to my first class, a few stares here and there, and a lot of valentine decorations. Too much pink and red.

As I was on my way, I saw someone getting rejected by Edric's twin, Emira, it isn't confirmed if she had a date but it's certain that she's not interested in men. That was accordingly the 14th one she had rejected.

As I arrived, I directly went to my seat, I was sitting next to some random guy I only spoke to when we had a project that we'd get partnered for because we were seatmates. The dude's chill.

"Hunter, you got one of the twins asking you?" He randomly spoke,

I chuckled, "Yeah.."

"You're homo too?"

"I'm bi, yeah" I said, knowing I'm still unsure of my sexuality.

"Cool dude,"

"Thanks" Not the most weirdest interaction I had today.

Then the teacher came in, she talked about valentines to which I didn't listen as I had no interest in the holiday.

The class was really boring like extremely boring...but almost everyone was enjoying Valentine's day, they spent time with their valentine even in between breaks, they got  flowers, chocolates and more. But I'll be hanging out with Edric later, and I'm not sure how I'm feeling about that..