Unsure

-Third Person P. O. V-

(1 week timeskip)

Hunter was peacefully walking through the crowded halls, going to his first class. Upon heading there, he came across with a certain Blight. A Blight that made the blonde confused, confused as in if he likes the greenette or not.

Edric walked over to Hunter who looked almost as red a tomato, trying to hide his face. The Blight chuckled at how the other looked.

"Hey Hun" The Blight greeted.

"Uh, hi"

"So, a bit too fast forward but, do you like anyone?"

"I mean, I guess, a few people"

"A few?" The green haired male's face dropped down a bit.

"Mhmhm, both boys and girls"

"Oh, well, uh, weird question, what's like your type?"

"Well, I like someone who's nice–"
'I like you'
"–I like people who's, I guess loyal?"
'I like you'
"Probably someone who has the same interests as me,"
'I like you'
"Someone who's funny, understanding, trustworthy, respectful, yeah, high expectations I guess.."
'I LIKE YOU' Was all the blonde thought during his dialogue, all he thought about was the Blight.

"I could understand, I'd want someone like that, too.."

"Yeah, now we should hurry to class"

"Whatever you say, love"

"I hate you so much, you know that?"

"Love you too"

"Cliché" He mumbled.

***

When the two boys got to class a lot of people were already there, their teacher went in the Classroom and announced that they were gonna go outside to clean/repair(?) their garden, Some of them were excited, some where lazy to do it while Hunter wasn't exactly thrilled to do it, while Edric was neutral.

"Alright Class you guys go to the garden Because I need to do something I'll catch up, okay"

On their way there, Edric couldn't stop holding the blonde's hand, Hunter was used to Edric doing that since he'd do it any time he could. Though eventually Hunter let go of the Blight's hand, making the other's face drop a bit.

The others was excited because they went outside and there was no teachers around, meaning they could cause chaos anytime.

As some of them were cleaning, Hunter decided to do the plant with the thorns, while he was whatever they do with those sharp ass shits, Edric next to Hunter, flirting as usual.

"Careful, Careful darling, you'll get yourself hurt" Edric says flirtatiously. (Don't know where she was going with this🫶🏼)

"I'm not gonna get hurt stop worrying about me" Hunter said annoyed,

"Whatever you say, darling"  He winked at the blonde which caused him to lose focus and accidentally cut himself. (So like his umm like hand, not finger, his hand, the middle, was the part that got cut bc yes)

"Darling you okay? I told you to be careful" Edric said getting the nearby aid kit in the shack.

"I'm okay, jeez" The blonde said looking at his bleeding hand. 'Not that bad' he thought to himself.

Edric returned a few seconds after, now bandaging the other's hand, trying not to hurt them that much.

Hunter looked around if anyone saw them in that state, luckily, most were too busy to look.