Can't Spell Happiness Without Pen1s

-Third Person P. O. V-

Edric was now at Hunter's house, though, Camila had to leave just right after Edric arrived due to the fact that she had to work overtime because of an issue. (That I won't name since I just made it up💁🏻‍♀️)

It wasn't just Edric who visited, both of his sisters had came along as well, Amity was there for Luz and Emira just wanted tag along, knowing she'd probably be a thirdwheel.

Camila was very welcoming towards the siblings and told them to feel at home before leaving.

"Y'know Luz? I'm quite jealous of your mom" Emira spoke blankly.

"Why?" Luz raised in eyebrow in response.

"She's just really nice, and stuff," Edric had added.

"Y'know Ed, your boyfriend's in his room" Vee spoke as she used her phone.

"R– right" Edric chuckled and got up heading to Hunter's room.

Ad Edric was leaving, Vee looked at Emira. "Does he miss Hunter that much?" Vee said as she raised an eyebrow.

"I dunno, probably" Emira shrugged.

~~~

Edric knocked on Hunter's door before stepping in. Hunter was under a blanket, seeming to hug the wolf plush Edric had given his that Valentine (Still can't believe that was 2 months ago 💀)

"Hun?" Edric said softly.

Hunter looked up at the familiar voice but staying in his position, only his eyes moving.

Edric chuckled and sat at the edge of Hunter's bed. "Hey Hun, got the notes from the classes you missed, and copied some from your other classmates so I could give them to you" Edric shrugged.

"You didn't have to do it though"

"It was nothing, Hun. Don't worry" Edric said as he stroked Hunter's hair.

After some minutes, Hunter let out a random laugh. It didn't seem like he was laughing at Edric but instead the hoodie he was wearing.

It said, and I quote 'Math, the only place where people buy 69 watermelons and no one wonders why'

"Where'd you get your hoodie?" Hunter chuckled.

Edric seemed to realize it wasn't him Hunter was laughing at and smiled slightly, looking at his hoodie.

"Just some random shop, I couldn't help but buy it"

"I can see that," Hunter laughed.

Edric stared in admiration for quite some time before he shaked his head and smiled. "Mind if I sit next to you?"

"What if you'll get sick?"

"Don't worry about that, Hun. I have a strong immune system" Edric chuckled.

"If you say so" Hunter said as he playfully rolled his eyes. Edric then sat next to Hunter, finally taking notice that Hunter was hugging the wolf plush that he gave Hunter 2 months ago.

"Naww, you actually kept that plushie?"

"Of course I did, it's cute, and soft" Hunter muttered the last part.

"Have you given him a name I wasn't informed about?" Edric let out a small chuckle.

"Well, I guess. It's Avery, I was originally gonna name it Bailey or something similar but it's basically the name of Gus' pet chameleon" Hunter blurted out.

"That's cute, Hun." Edric smiled. "Not as cute as you though" Edric added with a wink, it was a bit obvious that he was trying to hold a laugh at how cheesy that was.