Prologue

I was at home after returning from Beacon academy, I was laid off since my transcripts were fake. I sat at a window looking over the field in my room. My dad came in looking concerned.

Dad: it's dad... thought you might need someone to talk to.

I still stared out the window, until he had sat down in Infront of me. Dad then sat down beside me and just looked at me.

Dad: jaune the girls and i are going out to get some ice cream you want?

I ignored him and still looked down at the window.

Jaune: you must be disappointed in me... going to beacon, faking my way, getting kicked out, sullying the family name... as usual I'm a failure.

Dad looked at me concerned and worried, so he placed his hand on my shoulder.

Dad: Sigh* son, let me tell you a story... i don't know if it will help but i think it's worth hearing...

I then looked at him and began to listen to his story.

Dad: there was a boy who had everything planned out for him... everything, from riches to fame, a type of honor which can make you better and a life so grand it's enough to make you a king... but the boy felt he was forced into this world. Driven into a world of depression and sadness he runs away from his duties and is never to be seen again.

I'm telling you this story because i wasn't mad at you for going to Beacon, nor am i mad now. You've wanted to fight the good fight and be like a hero, even live up to the Arc legacy... but to tell you the truth, the world is just a well of misguided souls.

Dad then stood up and patted my shoulders.

Dad: be optimistic my son, you've always been positive.

As he left the room, i looked outside and looked over Crocea Mors which i still held as a reminder of who i am. But now i needed a change for myself, so i then looked in the mirror and went to my wardrobe and I changed my look for a new me, I wore dark gray polo with black pants, I had a black tie around my neck, and a vest to make it look better, I even bought other clothes for me which was a white one with gray and black details, bleached pants, and white jacket. 

I then  went out of the house to go to a local smith

I then went out of the house to go to a local smith.

I went to the smith who then asked me what I wanted, I then gave plans for a new weapon, the first one was a pistol and I then brought Crocea Mors a renewal I then asked to modify it for it to be better as a family heirloom.

As it was done I brought out my newly made weapons, which I gladly paid and went out to bring them back home. As I passed through a shortcut I know when I was little, I walked through the woods as I saw a well in the middle of the woods. I looked at the well which was pitch black, I then threw a stone into the well but no sound came out, as I leaned in to see it better but then the stone slab broke and I slipped and fell inside.

Jaune: oh shi-

Unbeknownst to that my life was about to change from me falling into this well.