Chapter 2 - Rise of a New Hero

Back in the Arc residence

Arthur was pacing the room waiting for his son to come home.

Arthur: why hasn't he come home?

Joan: Arthur, relax...

Arthur: Are you sure his friends didn't come to visit them?

Saphron: i called Blake, Ruby, Nora, and Ren, and they said they didn't meet him whatsoever.

Joan: oh no...

Arthur still paced the room, until he realized something.

Arthur: he couldn't...

His wife looked at him with concern until she knew what he was talking about.

Joan: you don't mean...

Arthur: Saphron, get the girls... we're gonna find your brother.

Back in Ever after high

Jaune was walking the halls of ever after high, he went into a library where he pulled out a book and read about a place called Avalon

Jaune: Avalon... unknown by many but it is known to be the place of unimaginative powers it is also where the Kings of Camelot go there to attain unmatched power through a test to see if they were worthy to attain the hidden power of Avalon. None have prevailed, for the test marks twelve doors which include; the doors of Truth, Just, Fortitude, Benevolence, Chivalry, Proud, Loyalty, Liberal, Noble, Sacrifice, Honor, and Valor. But tales say there is a thirteenth door that leads to the truth of mankind.

Jaune then turned to a page that showed a picture of a king.

Jaune: the line of the Pendragon, a noble lineage where the true leaders of kingdoms were born

Jaune: the line of the Pendragon, a noble lineage where the true leaders of kingdoms were born. As the line continued, unfortunately, the last known record of the last king; King Arthur Pendragon was lost. The truth of his disappearance claimed to be the Cause of a scandal of his wife, Queen Guinevere said to have an affair with one of his knights. Heartbroken and depressed the king was said to have fought a lot of battles to forget and was badly wounded.