Chapter 3 - Arc Studies in Session

After what happened in the plaza, everyone started to brand me as the blonde Knight. The attention managed to get the attention of a few kings and queens, one of which was Snow White. She had Milton make me a teaching student for Heroics 101, and Hero Training since they saw my fight between the robbers and Me. reluctant was i, since i had no teaching experience let alone have any credentials to teach. And a few kings and queens vouched for me and i have found myself with a full scholarship.

The attention was too much for me to handle. It was break time and i wanted to stay in the student lounge where i just wanted to read my book about camelot and it's history. But as i was about to go in, a whole bunch of students saw me and started to crowd.

???: it's him! The Blonde knight!

???: he took out the whole black crown gang!

???: Can I have a picture?

They started to crowd me with questions until, Magnus got in and stopped the whole crowd.

Magnus: all of you stop! Jaune is having alot of stress and he would like to rest.

As the students stopped and went back, jaune took a breath of relief.

Jaune: sigh* thanks magnus... i could've died from the whole mob.

Magnus: well that's not all, ladies have all swooned for you after you hd defeated a whole group of robbers.

Jaune: ladies swooned for me?

Magnus: it's all in the mirror net.

He then pulled out his tablet and showed a video. It showed a webcast of a blonde girl with a color scheme of baby blue and sunny yellow.

Blondie: hello fairytale fanatics, and welcome to my channel! I have some exciting news and juicy gossip, about a new hero in Book End!

That's right my fans, I'm talking about Jaune Arc!

Then a picture of Jaune was shown, it was taken when he was fighting the robbers.

Blondie: we all know the whole legacy day debacle, when he fell from the sky he was but a fish out of water. but this fish has more than just a fin to his name! He fought the dastardly Black crown gang, and look how he fight those robbers.

Then video footage showed how jaune fought the robbers without breaking a sweat.