Chapter 4

I woke up to a nice morning, i got changed and head out to the Castleteria. Had my morning breakfast which was; Omelet and bacon. I also had some coffee, and lots of it, i started to look like my teacher Dr. Oobleck.

Boy, was he a massive coffee drinker, and an insane amount of energy. As i was finished, i went to class which was Story telling 101.

Jack B. Nimble: now class when in story telling you all must have a sense of emotion when telling, coming up with a stroy take alot of creativity and fast acting information which helps you make your audience be captivated.

The class was interesting, i managed to understand.

Jack B. Nimble: now... let's see if you can give a story. I shall pick one student to tell me a story, it can be from your home, something you did, or a tall tale. Let's go with... Jaune Arc.

I looked at Professor B. Nimble and i Stood up.

Jaune: yes?

Jack B. Nimble: please step infront of the class and give us a story.

Jaune: okay... let me start on a story that was known in my world. It's similar to the stories as we were told, fairytales... it's what is named. And this story is called the girl in the tower.

Holly: is it a romantic story?

Daring: or a heroic story?

Sparrow: yeah like fighting, and bad guys.

Jaune: i will tell you... ahem*

A long, long time ago, a beautiful maiden  was locked in a tower by her cruel father.

But he was not always cruel, he was but a loving and generous man, loved by many and worshipped by all. The love of his life, the queen was with a child.

But tragedy struck before him when his wife died from bearing their daughter, it drove him mad.

Fearing for his only child, he locked her up in the highest tower of his castle to keep her safe from the harms outside. The child grew and grew into an adolescent girl who yearned to be outside and see the world, but due to her father's fears she was kept their as a prisoner.

Only thing for her to see the world was through the pages of books and stories. Hungry for adventure, she devised a plan to set herself free from her tower prison.

She wrote her own story to call out anyone who is willing to fight the king and save the princess from her prison.

As word spread about the girl in the tower, many warriors came to fight the king and free the princess, One warrior after another arrived to challenge his might, and steal the girl away from him. Many tried, and just as many fell to the king's powerful evil magic.

Until one day, a brave new challenger came. This hero, armed with his own powerful magic, at last, defeated the cruel king.

"You have rescued me from this castle," the girl said, "so it's now yours."

"I only came to right a terrible wrong," the hero said. "You rescued yourself."

And they set out to the open world and embark on a new adventure.

"Where should we go now?" "Wherever you like. You were the one who has yet to see the world."