Chapter 5 - Kingdom of Camelot

it was the day after the whole fiasco with the grimm, and the school, Blondie Lockes came to school to do her show in the halls.

Blondie: hello my fairy tale fans and welcome to another coverage... big news and I mean big concerns about our resident hero; Jaune Arc!

He is not what he says he is... it turns out he is a prince! A royal everybody!

Sources tell me that his father Mr. Arc is the lost King Arthur of Camelot now returned to Book End. What does this mean for our blonde hero?

I was in my room with my parents. My sisters were also present and were also sitting on my couch. I looked at my father and mother looking at Dad disappointed.

Jaune: 14 years... 14 years you lied about yourself.

Dad: Son you must know that my past is not something I'm proud of.

Jaune: scoff* yeah, I read about you. But it still doesn't mean you can get away from the fact that you used to be a king.

Dad: which makes you a prince...

Jaune: Prince?! HUNTSMAN?! I'm just Jaune! And FYI, you left your kingdom to fall to ruin!

Dad: Actually, the truth is, my sister... your aunt is keeping the kingdom well and has been keeping it under the radar ever since I left.

I looked at my dad with disbelief.

Jaune: WHAT?!

Meanwhile outside the door

Apple, Raven, Dexter, Maddie, and Briar were outside hearing the whole commotion. Jaune was shouting at the top of his lungs, and his parents were speaking to him. Feeling concerned, the group felt somehow worried.

Apple: Jaune's angry...

Dexter: well it's been how many years since he was revealed to be a Prince of a kingdom thought to be lost.

Maddie: does that make him a Royal?

Raven looked at Maddie with a worried look, knowing her friend was a royal.

Raven: he's Jaune guys, no matter what. He's our friend.

Apple: you're right Raven... we need to be positive and supportive.

As footsteps were heard coming to the door. The group stood aside and acted like nothing happened and when the door swung open, Arthur was the one who went out with his wife and his seven daughters.

Arthur: jaune I hope you can forgive me, but I will need to talk to your headmaster for a short leave of absence... just for you to understand your heritage.

Jaune: fine... but if this better be a good explanation as to why you didn't tell me.

As Arthur closed the door, he saw Apple and the rest of the group. He smiled and walked up to them.

Arthur: hello...

Apple: Hello your majesty...

Arthur: please call me Arthur... I may be a king but I'm just a normal man. So... are you friends of my son?

Dexter: yes sir... Dexter Charming...

Arthur: Charming's son? Huh, you just looked like your father when we were young.

Dexter: I highly doubt it.

Arthur: no... you look just like him.

Joan went to the girls and looked at them curiously.

Joan: and you must be friends of his too?

Raven: yes... I'm Raven Queen.

Arthur: Raven Queen... Daughter of the Evil Queen?