5

5 | drive and ride

5 | drive and ride

[nsfw. smut. 18+. graphic ]
what you need — The Weeknd

The walk was short, Jungkook's Mitsubishi sitting in the parking lot looking completely out of place with its details and illegal mods. The headlights flashed as Jungkook unlocked the car with his fob, hand on Aerin's lower back as he led her to it, opening her door for her.

"Hey," he called out before she was fully inside making her stop at the entrance. Looking down at her lips once more he said, "Just give me a little taste."

"Of?" She asked teasingly as he closed the space between them, his lips brushing against hers, "You."

Aerin didn't hesitate to kiss back, lips moving against his as they parted and pulled on each others. Jungkook's jaw protrude with the tilt of his head, deepening the kiss as much as he could before her finger was pressing against his chest motioning for him to pull away. He swiped his tongue across his lips, licking at the lip gloss that transferred from her to him.

Their faces were so close, noses nearly touching and he didn't pull his gaze away from hers, dark eyes staring at him with a hint of wanting and mischief, "Are we going to stay out here all night or go somewhere else?"

He pressed a final kiss on her lips before leading her inside, shutting the door and rounding to his side.

Jungkook was a show off, he knows he was a show off, driving over the speed limit, swerving through the cars without a single second of hesitation. He looked over at Aerin a few times sitting so pretty in his passengers seat. He placed his right hand on her thigh, high up enough that it brushed along the end of her short dress that rode up even more. His left hand steered, never once getting off track.

His hand was big enough to cover the inside of her thigh with his thumb rubbing soft circles into her soft flesh. The car was speeding more than it should be and yet she wasn't scared. If anything the acceleration of the moving car matched the pace of her heart at the anticipation of having this beautiful man for the night.

"So, how many girls have been in this very seat?" Aerin asked with a teasing smile that had his eyes shifting over to her for a quick second. He chuckled lightly, "Jealous?"

"A little."

His hand tightened over her thigh, repeating her previous words to him, "So soon?"

He didn't miss the way she rolled her eyes, hand going over his to keep it on her thigh as she leaned over the middle console to come close to his ear and neck, "Honestly I don't get jealous."

She whispered into his ear as he tried to focus on driving, "Especially when I know nobody can compare to me."

Aerin had such a strong sense of confidence that he found so damn attractive and she was bold. Bold enough to kiss down his throat as he drove, a hand coming down onto his own thigh, running up to where his groin is, "But I guess you'll find that out pretty soon, right?"