27

27 | together once more [contains smut

[contains smut. 18+. unprotected intercourse. a bit rough. skip if uncomfortable:)]

     It was different this time.

When Jungkook took the initiative to press his lips against Aerin's until they moved with a kiss, he could just tell this was going to be different. This wasn't going to be a drunk hook up after drinking at a bar. It wasn't going to be taking her in the backseat of his car on Aerin's Cliff. Hell, this wasn't going to be in the comfort of their homes.

This is going to be like something new entirely, it's going to be like the first time two people make love.

Aerin released a soft gasp when Jungkook's hands slid down her back until they stopped right at her thighs and once she got the hint she was letting him pick her up for her legs to wrap around his waist. Jungkook held her up in his arms as her hands came around his neck tilting his jaw upward to kiss him better.

She didn't know a single thing about this new furnished apartment she was currently in but Jungkook seemed to know enough about it to carry her over to a clean bedroom with brand new bedding and all. Aerin didn't question it when he laid her down gently, never breaking away from the kiss, his hands roaming her sides feeling the naked expanse of her thighs, hitching her skirt up with rough yet gentle fingers.

Aerin's legs unraveled behind his back and fell on his sides, he fit perfectly between them as his muscular body fully covered hers and she just wanted to feel more of him. Her manicured nails scratched at the back of his shirt trying to hike it up and expose his pretty tattoos to her.

It didn't take Jungkook long to do as she wanted, he sat back and reached for the neckline of his shirt and yanked over his head throwing it somewhere off to the side. He looked down at her with her knees up hugging his waist, skirt rising up to the point where he could see a sliver of her pink panties.

His hands grazed over the fabric of her shirt letting his fingertips run against her skin. He leaned back to kiss again and it was getting needy. He couldn't pull away even if he wanted to so he pulled at her shirt and only broke away to move it over her head in a haste. Aerin pulled his face against hers, tongues kissing and brows scrunched together in need. Normally, Jungkook would love to keep her skirt on but right now he needed her exposed to him fully. His lips kissed down her jaw toward her neck, hands sliding up her to cage until they found the lacy bra she wore that exposed her buds to him still.

His hair tickled Aerin's nose when he traveled down to her collarbon and kissing between the valley of her breasts. Jungkook hid his face between them trying to yank the bra down only for Aerin to surprise him by sliding her hands down until the came around the front clasp of her bra and she undid it. Jungkook watched with sparkly eyes as her breasts exposed to his eyes and he couldn't stop himself from showering them in love.