20

20 | self sabotage

20 | self sabotage

         Jungkook gave Aerin a few days to not be mad at him anymore. By the fourth day of being ignored he couldn't take it anymore and just wanted her to talk to him. He needs to learn how to communicate and so far he's just proving to her over and over again how much of a hypocrite he was about being lied to in the beginning.

His relationship with Yoongi and Yuna is going to shit too because he just can't explain anything. He can't explain what happened with Jisoo or why he's so damn tired all the time. He can't explain the new sum of money he has or where he got it. He can't do shit and he doesn't want to fix anything right now. He'll explain to Yoongi soon because he's clearly worried for him but he's more focused on Aerin right now.

That's why he showed up in front of her building waiting down in the lobby to be let up by the front door receptionist. When he made it up to the top floor he heard girlish laughter from her end of the door and he knocked.

It took a moment for her door to open but when it did, it was a man.

Jimin looked Jungkook over before turning back at Aerin, "Your hero's here."

Jungkook resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he pushed past Jimin and let himself in. Aerin was laying comfortably on her couch as he walked in looking between her, Jimin, and Lia. They were all in their usual designer attire despite lounging around.

"It's one punch man! Oh my god, you nearly knocked Jisoo out!" Lia joked as she sat up but he wasn't paying her any attention. His eyes were on his girlfriend who's yet to talk to him in days. The last time she responded yo him was the night he had that run-in with Minho. Only a day after the Jisoo incident and clearly that ta still a hot topic with her friends. At least it's good to know he's not a secret with her friends.

"It was kind of hot with your 'Don't you ever touch Aerin again!' monologue," Lia laughed and this time Aerin rolled her eyes.

"I'll see you guys later?" Aerin asked the two, not bothering to get up from her position. Jimin smacked his lips in annoyance, "Fine, come on Lia, I've got an appointment at Prada anyway."

They said their goodbyes to Jungkook but he just went to join Aerin on the couch.

"What do you want, Jungkook?" Aerin asked as he lifted her legs off the couch so he could sit and placed them back on his lap.

"I missed you, I don't want you ignoring me," Jungkook said honestly, "I don't want us arguing."

"We're not."

"Baby... you've been ignoring me for days and you're trying to tell me we're not arguing?" Jungkook asked as he began to run his hand up her calf, just happy to feel her.

Aerin looked away from him, "We can't be in an argument when you won't even talk to me. When you decide to tell me why the fuck you're always so busy then I'll stop ignoring you, until then you can fuck off."