7

7 | pink porsche

7 | pink porsche

        It was about three days later when Aerin finally reached out. Jungkook hadn't even texted her or anything but he found her Instagram page and followed her so she obviously accepted and followed back. They hadn't reached out to each other though and today Aerin decided to.

"Hello?" Jungkook's voice filled her ears as he answered and she had a small teasing smile on her lips already.

"Hi. Did you miss me?"

Jungkook chuckled as he wiped off some grease off his hands. His two friends looked at him with furrowed brows but he ignored them when they mouthed the word 'who?'. He bit his lip already imagining her in front of him, "Maybe, especially after the way you left the other day."

Aerin was quiet for a moment trying to think of what to say but all she came up with was, "Yeah, something came up and I didn't want to wake you."

Jungkook sounded equally unconvinced and it had him saying, "Hm, you could've still woken me up so I could drive you home."

"It's fine, someone came to get m—"

"Who?" Jungkook couldn't even hide the way his face seemed to tense at her words making Yoongi and Yuna stare at him even more confused. Aerin didn't respond right away trying to think of what exactly to say before just saying, "My driver."

"Your driver?" He asked with furrowed brows, "What do you need a driver for?"

Aerin laughed softly, "So that I don't have to drive obviously."

Jungkook couldn't speak for a second. There's a lot of things he still doesn't know about Aerin. He didn't know she had a driver or that she even had any sort of staff. He didn't know where she lived or went to school. He couldn't even go based off her socials because none of the pictures were of her face and if they were, it was barely noticeable. She didn't have any tagged photos and only a few people were able to comment on her stuff. It just didn't make sense.

She was still such a mystery to him and she's not making any effort to open him, so naturally he's questioning what they're even doing together.

"What are you doing tonight?" She asked suddenly making him snap out of his thoughts. He cleared his throat as if it would help him remember his plans.

"Going down to the garage again," a smirk came to his face, "Looking to join me?"

"Maybe," Aerin held her phone to her ear as she applied lotion to her bare legs, "I'm free whenever you are."

"Give me an hour and I'll pick you up."

"I'll drive to you instead."

Jungkook couldn't even hold back his smile at the sight before him. His fingers traced the polished metal walking along the side of it as it sat in his parking garage. His place was private since it was more of a house. He had brick walls surrounding his hard and a black gate to let someone in. It had its own garage good enough for two cars and that's where his Benz was. Now, right next to it was a Pink Porsche.