🥀~3~🥀

A/n: so I decided to skip episode 2 because everything in it is the same, this is the episode with a lot of changes. Just imagine witches before wizards but Hunter.

Hunter, Luz, and King stood in front of a trash slug. "Now  Luz, I  know this doesn't look like much..." Luz kicked over an old lunch box, "but, I  can really use some of this stuff! I mean look at this!" He held up a rubber chicken "That's a rubber chicken." Luz said blankly as Hunter continue to sort through the piles of trash.

"Hunter... I was thinking maybe for my lesson today, we could do something a little more... traditional! Like reading scrolls, or mixing potions!" Luz suggested. Hunter groaned "Listen there is nothing I would love more than to teach you bout that kind of stuff, but this isn't magic school. You gotta learn real life lessons." Luz's eyes widened "Magic school?!" She squealed. "Like with cute uniforms and life-threading plots!?" She yelled excitedly. "Yep. But what's worse is they try and teach how to do magic the proper way, I learned that magic isn't proper it's wild and unpredictable! Someone once taught me that..." Hunter sighed. 

Luz gasped "Secret past" she whispered, "Anyways you aren't to go anywhere near that school understood?" Hunter demanded. "Understood..." Luz groaned. "Good now back to this beautiful specimen!" Hunter squealed then went back to digging.

"I don't wanna do this..." Luz mumbled, "Oh come on Luz it's not every day you pick apart a garbage carcass!" King said sarcastically. "Come on King, I found some cool stuff in some of these!" Hunter noticed Luz being visibly unenthused, he sighed and then grabbed her wrist. "Look look! A good witch has to be resourceful!" He shoved her hand into a small puddle.

"A mirror?" She asked as she held the small pocket mirror studying it. "Use your mirror wisely, that one seems to have some magic in it," he said as he turned the mirror over to reveal the illusion coven sigil on the back. Luz smiled awkwardly and stood up. "Well, I'm going to go home and look at pictures of animals that are still... alive." She started walking off, "Bye King! You little beach peach!" She said as she tickled him a little. 

As Luz walked through the forest she kept mumbling to herself about how to be a real witch and how if untraditional magic is about picking through garbage slugs maybe she isn't cut out for it. She stared into the mirror she found when she heard a voice coming from the bushes. "You can do it! You can!"

"Mysterious voice of encouragement?" She whispered as she followed the sound and poked her head through a bush. She saw a little boy with dark hair and dark skin, wearing a black and green uniform. "No! A cute little witch boy!" Luz whispered. "It's fine! I can present what I have! It's not much but... *sigh* I'm gonna fail again. Wait for no! Don't talk like that here," the boy drew a circle in the air and another him appeared "You got this man! Even though you're gonna fail." The copy the boy said. 

All of a sudden loud rumbling was heard, out of the bush came a girl with dark blue hair and round glasses, she was riding on a vine that was progressively moving through the ground. She started coming towards the boy and almost hit him, she did miss him, however, he fell to the ground from the shaking. The copy of the boy disappeared and the girl stopped.

"Oh, Gus!" The girl held her hand out to him and he reluctantly took it. She helped him up. "Your so unnoticeable I almost ran into you!" She laughed, and the boy looked to the side "Hi Willow."

"You better get to class if you wanna show off your..." she looked to the side of him to see a cart with a dome covering a small dead flower. "Oh, Gus. You don't have anything to show do you?" The boy's grip on his shirt tightened. The girl sighed, "You know, this is why people call you half-a-witch Augustus!" 

There was a cart behind the girl with a glass dome over something, the glass dome rumbled. "Oh? It looks like someone wants to say something to you!" The glass dome was carefully moved off and revealed a flower with a small face. The flower slowly moved toward the boy and a small flower grew out of its hand, and it placed it behind the boy's ear.