✨-10-✨

A/n: So I decided to skip episode 11, it wasn't going to be very different from the original episode so I just decided to skip to this one. Sorry if you really like that episode!!!

"Partake of my snacks! I demand it as the King of Demons!!" King threw the plate of 'Samples' onto the ground and groaned "Why is no one paying attention to me, I'm their rightful ruler, you know intellectually and such..." He sat down in defeat. Hunter took off his sunglasses and sat up, "Yeah.. something is off.." He pondered for a moment. Luz ran up, and yelled "Guys!! It's a book fair!" She showed off the banner that read: "Book Fair". "Where books come to life!" A book spoke and greeted Luz, Luz quickly smacked it to the ground. 

"What. A fair without rides?" King asked and someone ran up to him, "Why would you need a ride when this can take you anywhere!" He shoved a book in King's face. King threw a piece of Bacon at his face and a bird thing came and picked him up. 

Hunter's eyes widened. "A book... Fair?! I love books... and fairs!!" He jumped in excitement. "See you looser later I'm gonna look around!" He ran off and Luz tried to catch up with him but he was long gone. "Well, he's gone. King, do you wanna come to look around with me? I'll let you ride in my hoodie~" She bribed him. He eagerly nodded and got in her hood.

"This book fair has everything! You know King, I wanted to be an author!" King looked confused, "I thought you wanted to be a witch!" He accused, "Of course, I want to be a witch but where I'm from that's kinda... not possible. So. my runner-up dream was to be an author!" She pulled a picture out of her pocket, "I've had this about the author picture since I was seven," She showed King the picture, "I know my good angle." The girl ran up and bumped into Luz, "Ugh whatever these basement dwellers doing in natural sunlight?"  He asked annoyed "Uhm we're in line to see John De Plume most famous author in the boiling isles! I'm gonna make him read my stowy! And marry me..." She whispered that last part. 

King watched fans adore John and craved his attention. "Such authority.. such power... I must have the same... Luz The Human! I too shall enter the competition!"  He proudly stated and Luz smiled "Really?! We could work together! We're best friends so we'll make the best team!" She pumped her fists into the air. "Team! Yes! My name goes first on the cover." King stated as they walked off. 

-✨ Meanwhile ✨ -

Hunter walked through the book fair stopping at almost all of the booths to see what they had. He was in heaven. He stopped as he heard a familiar voice. He darted behind a banner and listened. He heard Edalyn Calwthorne. He poked his head out of the banner and watched from afar as The Clawthorne sisters made a deal with a map dealer. 

"Do you have it?" Edalyn asked, "Oh! Yes, it's right here." the dealer handed her a paper and Lilith took it, she opened the map, and the two sisters looked and smiled. "This is an excellent map of the bloom of eternal youth, I think the emperor will be pleased.." Lilith smiled. A guard that was with them, inserted himself into the conversation. "Excuse me, but shouldn't we be looking for the Red Warrior? Remember that whole plan..." Edalyn scoffed, "Our practice's curse has left him frail. He'll be here when we return." She smiled. Hunter groaned and continue to watch. 

After the two sisters left, he came out from behind a sign and put on a smile. "He short stuff, what did you sell my idiot teachers?" He asked. The vendor smiled, "Oh! It was a map to the bloom of eternal youth! As the name implies whoever holds it will have eternal youth forever!" He smiled. "Hah! Well, we'll see who is frail when I get to the bloom before them!" The vendor paused for a moment then smugly smiled, "Yes well, we'll see... You'll need a map!" He handed Him the map and he smiled as he looked down at it.