🥀~9~🥀

"And this," Boscha held up a paper clip, "Is a paper clorp, a true testament of human ingenuity! It heads in holding printed paper, scratching the gunk from under your nails, and my favorite, it even mimics the sound of the human ocean!" She pricked the Paper Clip so it made a springy sound. 

"Any questions?" She asked. Everyone was asleep except one. "Ah yes! our newest club member, Matholomule?" She asked as she pointed at the brown-haired boy. "Boscha. Are you sure these can pass off as 'Human Artifacts?'" He air quoted. "At my school, we had real artifacts!" He threw all of the artifacts off the table and placed down some obviously fake objects. 

Everyone else in the club admired the objects "So real!" One of them said. "I wanna touch them!" The other said. "Go ahead! At my old school, we didn't have any stupid rules..." He lead on and Boscha looked offended. "Don't listen to him..." She reassured the rules. "Well, too bad we aren't at YOUR school!" She shouted and picked up all the real artifacts. 

"Yes, it is a shame. Who thinks I should run for president?" Matholomue The club cheered, and Boscha inspected the objects. "These are fake!" She yelled and the boy looked scared "You Can't prove that!" He lost his cool the quickly regained it. "How do you have more qualifications than the rest of us?!" He accused.

Boscha looked at the bored with a picture of Luz. "Fine then I'll bring in a real Human!" She stated proudly. Mattholomule's face went pale. "Oh sure!! Like you can bring a real human." He teased. "I can! And I'll do it tomorrow! She'll prove your artifacts are fake!" She stated. "Sure." He walked out of class. "See you tomorrow Boscha." He teased. 

"So... Can you come?" Boscha asked Luz as she sorted through some of Hunter's junk. "Boscha, I'd love to but I'm banned remember?" She pointed at a poster hung up right underneath a Wanted Poster for Hunter. "And plus, why would you want to go back to that coven-infested school," Hunter stated. "It's better than staying here sorting through Junk!" Luz yelled. "Yeah! Well..." Hunter tried to think about a comeback "I don't want to hear about Hexside! Unless it's 'Hexside is on fire!' and 'Let's grab front-row seats!' Hunter stormed out of the house, and King looked upset "Look you made him mad!" The look left and a mischievous one took its place. "I'm gonna go rub it in." 

King ran out of the house and after Hunter. "I'm sorry I couldn't help Boscha," Luz said sadly Boscha bit her lip and thought about lying or not, "Well... I pulled some strings and used my H.A.S. presidency to pull some strings, and got the ban lifted!!" Boscha nervously celebrated. Luz's eyes lit up and she jumped up "Really?! Then count me in! I can wait to save 'The President of the Human Appreciation Society'" she said in a funny voice. "Ok, Well I'll come pick you up tomorrow!" Boscha left and when she got out the door she started celebrating. "This is a great idea!" she yelled out.

"This is a terrible idea!" Gus stated as he massaged the bridge of his nose. "What about all the posters around school?!" Boscha smiled and opened her bag revealing all the posters that were previously hung around the school, "What about them?" Boscha smiled. Gus massaged the bridge of his nose again. "What if someone sees her?" Gus asked, Boscha held out a cowl and then proudly stated, "Her, new  Hexside cowl will protect her from being recognized!" 

"By Who?" Luz asked as she walked over. Boscha quickly put the hood on her and smiled nervously. "Oh hey, Luz!  Welcome to Hexside that's your new cowl!" Luz smelled the cowl, "In the demon realm new things smell old!" She smiled.

Then the bell rang and Boscha looked at her watch,  "Whelp gotta go don't wanna miss that meeting!" Boscha grabbed Luz's hand and ran off while Gus gave her a dirty look.

~🥀 Meanwhile 🥀 ~