🥀~7~🥀

"Azura! Hacte yelled, Our paths have crossed only in battle, but I come here seeking an ally" Luz sighed as she read the book. "Luz you're getting all swoony again!" King said annoyed. "I can't help it! Azura is able to befriend everyone! Even her greatest rival! I wish I had that kind of power" King scoffed "Rivals are supposed to be annihilated not, befriended. Now keep reading, I've been sucked into your awful fandom!" King's tail wagged. 

"Suddenly the door swung open!" Luz continued before Hooty burst open the door. "Hoot hoot!"  He hooted. "The book has come to life! Burn it!" King yelled. Luz approached the door and found a small basket waiting for her. "Hm? Hunter, you got a package!!!" Luz yelled. She brought it to Hunter's table, and they all stood around it. "It looks like a gift basket." "Probably an offering, you know being the most powerful witch on the boiling isles has its perks!" Hunter said smugly. 

King quickly removed the blanket to see what was underneath, it showed a small baby. "MM fresh meat!" King said as he rubbed his paws together. "Nope, not eating that!" Luz walked away "Witches eating babies, is so... 1693. What is this?" He asked. "There's a note," King said as he picked up the note attached to the basket " 'Take care of my child till morning, Yi Yi'?" King said with confusion. "Nope not happening. Babies are the worst." Hunter stood and crossed his arms. 

" 'You will be handsomely rewarded. Oxoxox -Bat Queen.'" King finished. "Bat queen?" Hunter said interested and King found some snails in the basket and held them up. "Reward?" Hunter said as his eyes shined once seeing the snails. "Who's the Bat Queen?" Luz asked as she walked back into the kitchen. "She is the wealthiest demon on the boiling isles. If you are on her good side you're set for life. So what? We keep this thing alive for a few hours and we get paid? Pfft easy!" Hunter said as he messed with the gold snail. 

"Our greatest adventure yet! Learning about love and life through a child's eyes..." Luz said fondly. "Nope, you have to go return all the library books I checked out." Hunter drew a circle in the air and library books (mostly about wild magic) fell out of it and into Luz's arms. Hunter bent down and whispered to Hunter, "I don't want her getting a cut of the money." King smiled "Good thinking." He whispered back. 

"Now let's take a look at this little witchlet," Hunter said as he pulled the blanket all the way off. The baby demon screeched and the whole house started shaking. "On second thought maybe we could use your help!" Hunter yelled through the noise. "Oh boy, I better get to the library!" Luz said eagerly and quickly left. 

Luz walked through town carrying a giant pile of books. She stared at the Library in awe. She walked in the books started to float out of her hands. "Late Late late, coffee grass and blood stains? These are Hunter aren't they." the librarian asked annoyed. "Heh, that was a crazy night..." Luz laughed. The librarian sighed and wrote something down. "But the way we are closing early for the wailing star meteor shower" Luz's eyes widened. "What's that?!" She asked with stars in her eyes. "You're in a library. Read a book." He said blankly. "I AM In a library! I WILL read a book!" 

She ran off and explored the library. Watching everyone who was going about their day. "Wow, this library is amazing!" Luz cheered. "What do you think you're doing." A stern voice came from behind her. "I've been caught! Quick pretend to be a book!" Then she heard children's laughter and walked over to the sound. 

"We're your friends, and we want to help! Said the tin boy with a yelp. Otabin smiled and paced the floor, I've never had real friends before" Wilow read the book to the small kids. "Willow reading to kids?" Luz walked into the area and cautiously listened. "Then we'll be your first the chicken witch clucked. Otabin couldn't believe his luck! So bookkeeper Otabin surrounded by friends bound a new book of friendship and that's the end." Willow closed the book.