🥀~5~🥀

"Azura raised her staff to the cotton candy skies and yelled. 'I challenge you to a witches duel!' And look! I drew a flip book!" Luz read aloud to King who was anxiously listening. "Show me!" Luz flipped the boom around to show him.

"Would you two stop that? Its horrible choice of words is making my ears vomit AND it's driving away all the good customers!" Hunter groaned as he read a book on wild magic. "Hunter, what customers," Luz emphasized the lack of people and stands around. "I don't even see any other stands?" Luz questioned.

Hunter looked around Suspiciously. "This is a bad omen. Something horrible is happening today." He sneered. Then suddenly, Gus and Boscha came running towards the stand. "Luz! Something amazing s happening today!!" Gus exclaimed. "Friends!" Luz yelled as she jumped over the stand to talk to her friends. "What is it?" she asked eagerly. "Today is the annual Covention!! Where Witches and Demons get to explore all the different covens!" 

Luz bounced in joy then turned to Hunter with puppy dog eyes. Before she could say anything he responded with, "No. We are not going to a covention or whatever. If there is anything I hate more than the emperor it's his stupid covens." He stated. Luz grumbled then got an idea.  She gave King the book and he started reading it.

"Forsooth Azura! Hecate yelled with a great voice..." Hunter opened the portal and walked through to try and escape the horrible book. Luz picked up King as he read aloud, and threw him 9nto the portal to follow Hunter.

"Stop this please stop! O will do anything to stop this." He pleaded as he came back into the demon realm.

Hunter pulled his hood up and hid his ears leaving just his single hair swoop sticking out. They opened the doors to the covention and Luz's eyes widened "Was I even alive until now?" She asked breathlessly.

They perused through the stalls advertising for different sub-covens. Luz stared around in awe. Many people from different covens approached them and tried to get them to join a coven.

"Hunter covens sound amazing! Why do you hate them so much?" Luz asked innocently. "Sure. It's like a fun club for witches, but see look," he pointed at a boy who was getting branded with an illusionist glove. "When you join a coven they not only brand you, but they take away all your magic freedom, restricting it." The boy turned a light pale color and walked off.

Luz shuddered. Then Gus and Boscha pulled Luz over to a grand door. "Oooh a big door!" Luz said as she admired the outside of the entrance. "No silly! Out of all the covens, the emperor's coven is the coolest!" Gus squealed. "Do you think they'll sign my face?" Boscha asked excitedly.

"Only one way to find out!" Gus exclaimed and the pair ran off. Luz was about to go after them when Hunter stopped her. "No. Not. Out of all the covens they stink the most." He stated. Luz frowned. "Listen, I'm still trying to figure out this world for myself, and I can't do that with you holding me back.." she lectured. "Ugggh fine but I'm not going in there, I'll stay here thank you very much."

Luz smiled and ran into the auditorium. Hunter was about to leave when he saw someone snitching on him. "Luz wait up!" He yelled as he ran into the auditorium.

"Ugh let's get this over with," Hunter grumbled as slumped down next to Luz. Principle Bump emerged from the stage and his voice echoed around the auditorium. "Students, faculty, and parents. Students often ask me what is the height of magical achievement?" A child in the audience yelled, "Is it this?!" Then made his head huge and squashed another kid.

"Wow. I've failed you as a principal. No! I always respond, 'By joining the best coven there is'..." Three scouts emerged from the stage "The emperor's coven!! Members of the emperor's coven can use all, yes all! Kinds of magic!" He advertised and the coven scouts showed off their magical abilities.