✨-8-✨

A/n: so I wanted to say this chapter is a little confusing. After the body swap, if I say king, I mean king in Luz's body.

"It's been quiet around here recently so, I made something that will surely bring in customers!" Luz said as she grabbed a ladder and started to attach a sign to the top of Hunter's Human collectibles.

Not me realizing that it actually has a nice ring to it... Hunter's Human Collectables :)

She hit the sign activating the light spells and made a small Hunter in lights smiling and winking. "Hunter is gonna hate it," King said sourly. Luz ignored him and continued to admire her sign when she heard loud chatter.

She turned to see Viney and 3 other Hexside students. "Hi, Viney, Hexoloes! What bring you to our humble stand? Were you perhaps enchanted by the wonders of the Human realm?" Luz twirled her fingers.

"Hah! No. I'm here to take an I tonic pentagram next to your flashy trash sign!" Viney turned and took the picture, getting a horrible shot of Luz. "That's not funny Viney," Luz stated. "What are you gonna do? Shoot human venom at me?" Viney teased. King's eyes widened "You have venom? Quick! Luz! Start melting faces!!" King demanded.

Luz bent down and whispered, "Even if I did have venom it wouldn't be worth it. Believe me, I knew tons of people like that back home..." King stood up on the table, "No! Believe me! Bow before me, underlings!!" He demanded.

Viney's eyes widened "AWWWW" she quickly grabbed him and took a selfie with him. "How much? I have to own him." King squirmed out of her hands "You couldn't afford me, sister!" He passed which just made Viney even more enthralled with him. "That is the incorrect response!"

Hunter poked his nose out of the tent. "I smell... an easy market." He jumped out of the tent causing Viney and her gang to back up. "Hey, kid! Do you want to see all the ways humans torture each other!" Hunter held out a toothbrush. "Ew. No." Viney walked off.

"Well, I hate her," Hunter stated. "Y3ah. Teens are sour, but I'm a little sweetie!" Luz boasted. "Hunyeeeeer, look what Luz did!!" King rated. "Luz!!" Hunter quickly took the sign down. "What? Did I spell something wrong? Or did I spell something right? " Luz smirked. "Stop that. If I had my name in lights every guard in town would be at my doorstep!"

"But you're a witch! Can't you just poof all your problems away?" Luz asked. King rolled his eyes, "what does Luz know about problems? All she has is a dumb teen drama. She doesn't know how hard some of us have it." King scoffed. "What do you know about problems? You're pampered all day like a baby."

"Well, I don't know if you've noticed but I am not a baby!!" He screeched. "Well, there is only one thing to do when friends don't see eye to eye..." Hunter led on, "Hug each other till we pass out?" Luz squeezed King. "Fight to the death!!" King screeched. "Nope! Body swap!" Hunter smiled. "What." King and Luz both said at the same time.

"A friendly body swap amongst friends!" Hunter proudly stated. "That's a thing here? We can do that?" Luz asked excitedly. "This is just like my favorite 80s' nock-off movie, freaky Fraturday!" Luz held up a movie. " it is sure this is a good idea..." Luz asked hesitantly. Before Hunter or anyone could respond, Hunter yelled. "Body swap!!" He spun his staff above them and a gold curtain draped over them. "Didi it work? I need a mirror!" Luz ran face-first into a mirror. When she got up she looked at herself. "Whooooaaaaah!! I'm so old! And boy-y!!" Luz looked at herself when King walked up to the mirror.