{𝟒} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐞

"Minis, the group dance last week was a hot mess. You will not be competing as a group this weekend."

Abby's announcement rang through the room leaving Scarlett and Keira  disheartened. They were really looking forward to dance but Abby wanted to punish them for their bad performance last week. 

"Alright, let's get on to the junior elite pyramid. At the bottom I have Jojo, you only competed in a group." Jojo looks towards Jess with a shrug, smiling.

"Next, I have Nia. I thought you were great in the group." Nia nodded at the comment.

"Next, I have Brynn. You did a duet. I thought you were exquisite." Brynn accepted the compliment with a small smile. She was just glad Abby didn't tell her off for being third, but then again, if she did, Ashlee would've complained about the watered-down choreography.

"Moving up, I have Kalani. I thought you were beautiful in the group. However I don't want you to rely on pretty," Abby looked directly at Kalani who merely nodded.

"Next, I have Paul-la," Abby announced as she uncovered the headshot of Jojo's alter-ego, Know-It-All Pau-la. Scarlett burst into fits of giggles as Paul-la's headshot was shown.

"And on the top of the pyramid, we have Kendall! You really showed me you could emote in that duet. I want you to keep it up."

"Yay Kendall!" Jill cheered as Keira ran to give her a hug. Because of the duet, Keira and Scarlett spent a lot of time rehearsing at Kendall's place and they became unofficial members of the Vertes sisters. 

"Now, moving on to the mini pyramid. At the bottom I have Lilliana. You were third." Scarlett hugged a teary-eyed Lilly. They were close friends, and Scarlett didn't like seeing her friend upset.

"Next, I have Elliana. You forgot your duet," Abby looked sternly at the girl. There will be no forgetting choreography in the future or there will be no choreography at all.

"Next, I have Alexus—"

"Why is she always at the bottom?" Tiffany complained. "Because she's not flexible enough for me! She needs to work on it," Abby raised her voice. 

"Moving up, I have Scarlett. You didn't have an extra dance. I thought you did well in the group." Scarlett nodded smiling, glad her effort of putting hours of rehearsing the group at home was recognised.

"Next I have Areana. Same thing as Scarlett you were great."

"And next we have Peyton," Abby uncovered the headshot. Keira clapped happily for her friend as Kerri exclaimed, "Yay you're not at the bottom!"

"And finally on the top of the pyramid is our littlest mini Keira!"

"Yes Kiki!" Kendall shouted as Keira was given a group hug by her teammates.