{𝟏𝟎} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥

Scarlett and Keira took a break and were invited back after two weeks. They received news Ari and Alexus chose to decline the offer and return home after a long time staying in Pittsburgh, although the show made it seem like they got cut. Keira and Peyton also got to hang out during the break.

All the moms kept Josephine updated on the latest happenings at the ALDC. Abby added two new girls, Daviana and Camryn, to her super-team. The Tisdalls, along with Elliana and Lilliana, returned to the Abby Lee Dance Company

"Alright, welcome back," Abby announced as Scarlett rushed over to Nia and Kalani for a hug as Keira ran towards Kendall and Brynn. 

"Assignments. The group is entitled Fairest of Them All. You will all be portraying creatures in a forest," Abby motioned to the elites before turning to Lilly and Ellie, "And you two will be competing for the role in the group. One of you will be the fairy that these creatures are trying to capture."

Before the mothers could protest about their kids having to dance around a mini, Abby continued. "Solos. I have a contemporary solo going to Kalani and it's called Save Me, and you're competing against Daviana who is also doing a contemporary solo entitled Shades of Blue."

Scarlett and Keira politely clapped for the girls as Abby turned to them, "You two...will have solos. You will be doing ballet."

"Yay!" Keira cheered as Scarlett squealed in excitement. Ballet was both their favourite style and strong suit.

"See girls?" Abby pointed to the enthusiastic duo, "This is how you should respond to ballet." Neither Josephine nor the moms appreciated Abby's snarking. It wasn't that the elites didn't like ballet, but when you have just one week to perfect everything- especially ballet- it's stressful. 

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Keira walked into solo rehearsals. Instead of the usual studio A, Keira was working with a guest choreographer in Studio C. Despite Keira rarely getting yelled at, Josephine appreciated that Keira was working with Daniel Jaber, who was much nicer than Abby. 

"Hey kiddo," Daniel welcomed Keira as she waved back. He vividly remembered Keira from the rehearsals for Cast The First Stone, the ballet group they did a while ago. Keira had pretty solid technique for her age, so he wasn't worried about the technical aspect at all. She only had to relax and enjoy herself on stage and it would look good. 

"Your solo is called Fairy Dust and you're a fairy so I want you to be graceful. Play with the audience. Make them want to go on stage and dance with you." 

Keira nodded, happy about the cool solo concept. 

"So, you're going to enter stage right. Run in on high demi-pointe and stand in fifth with your hands on the side."