{𝟐𝟎} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐛𝐛𝐲

After their time on Dance Moms seasons 6 and 7, Scarlett and Keira returned to their hometown Minnesota where they continued school and dance

After their time on Dance Moms seasons 6 and 7, Scarlett and Keira returned to their hometown Minnesota where they continued school and dance. Scarlett remained at their previous studio and finished the rest of her tour as the reigning title winner of Petite Miss World Dance. She went on to win more national titles, the one she was most proud of being Mini Best Dancer. She won in Orlando in the same year as Elliana, who won in Vegas. The two had a blast touring together at various conventions.

(Scarlett's winning solo, Painting Greys, which has a special place in her heart. It was her long time goal to win the Best Dancer award.)

On the other hand, Keira had taken a different path than her sister. She decided to focus more on ballet and danced at a ballet studio nearby. As soon as she turned nine, she qualified and began competing at the prestigious Youth America Grand Prix (more widely known as YAGP). She was honoured to win the special Hope Award, which was awarded to a dancer who, per the YAGP jury panel, exceeded all other dancers in their division in both the classical ballet and contemporary/open dance categories. She was also one of the youngest competitors (since you start only competing age 9), so the Tisdall family were extra proud of her effort and achievement.

(Keira's classical and contemporary performances at YAGP)

Scarlett had also competed at YAGP with her sister and venturing into the ballet circuit also opened up exciting opportunities for Scarlett. Her talent in contemporary was recognised and she was selected to join the International Youth Ensemble, which enabled her to travel to Genoa, Italy to learn from amazing teachers and perform her contemporary solo.

(Scarlett's solo Phantom Lullaby which she performed at the Nervi Festival)

Needless to say, both sisters have remained very active in the dance community even after Dance Moms. They simply loved dance. When news came that Abby was going to make Season 8, they were super excited. The producers invited them to return to the show and they immediately said yes.