{𝟏𝟖} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐬𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐡

The Tisdall were in Pittsburgh because that was where the team would compete this week. For the first time, they stepped into the famous ALDC Pittsburgh building, the place where it all started. 

As the girls piled into the dancer's den, Kalani spoke up. "It's so weird. We used to stretch right here."

"This place used to feel a lot bigger. All of us would be able to just sit and stretch in a circle," Nia recalls. "When we were Lilly's size," she added.

"None of us were ever Lilly's size," Kendall pointed out. 

"Yeah," Nia laughs. 

While the kids were changing into their dancewear, the mothers and aunt were up in dance jail. Josephine sat down at the grey steps, which she had only seen on TV before. There was not much time for Josephine to relax before she had to go downstairs for pyramid.

Scarlett and Keira stood next to each other in line. The both of them were in matching velvet crushed leotards, with Keira in teal and Scarlett in indigo. 

"Alright girls," Abby said as she came in, "We did a ballet routine and won first. You realise that we have had ten wins out of eleven competitions. That's a pretty big deal."

Scarlett and Keira smiled as they clapped. They were glad they contributed to some of those wins.

"Alright, let's get to pyramid. Maesi, you didn't really exist last week, so you're not on the pyramid. Scarlett, Keira, you were competing elsewhere because of Scarlett's tour schedule, so you're also not on the pyramid. Keira, you won the regional title, congratulations."

Keira blushed lightly as her teammates clapped. 

"Now that you have an invite to nationals, you're going to work harder to get the national title like your sister, okay?"

"Okay!" Keira replied, although she did feel a bit stressed now that the pressure was on. She wanted to win the title just like Scarlett, but she was scared she would let everyone down.

"So, at the bottom of the pyramid, Camryn. The arms, the shoulders. The tension in your upper body is obvious on stage."

"Next, we have Nia. The pirouette. You felt you were going to fall over. You put your hand down." 

"Next, Kendall. Well-played in the group dance. You're good with the tone."

"Next, we have Kalani. At sixteen I would like to see you turn as well as you can developpé your legs."

Abby then moved on to the next row and ripped off the headshot cover. "Brynn. I thought you did a great job in the ALDC bootcamp."

"Lilliana," Abby took off the next cover. "You tied for fifth overall. I thought you were great. You did what I told."