{𝟏𝟓} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬

"Alright, big round of applause," Abby clapped as everyone followed along. "Six feet underneath. Big win. Let's get to the pyramid."

"At the bottom of the pyramid, Maesi. You didn't dance."

"Next, Kalani. You were late for a day-"

Kira was outraged, "Kalani is on the bottom of the pyramid because she was in the hospital?!"

"Well we almost didn't finish the dance, so..." Abby shrugged, "Next, I have Elliana. Charlie Chaplin. Second. And in the overalls you made the top five. Did I expect you to win? Yes."

"But she-"

"Don't say a word, Yolanda. Next, we have Nia. You were great in the group. On stage when you did the section across the diagonal leading with the shovel I thought it was really good."

"Next, Camryn and Scarlett. You were good in the group dance, really strong."

Scarlett grinned at the compliment as she gave Camryn a high-five.

"Next, Brynn. You perform with your body. I need you to perform with your face. I need more Brynn."

"Next, Kendall. Outstanding work in the group dance. Another breakthrough performance-wise."

"Alright and at the top of the pyramid...our big winners Lilly and Keira!"

Keira beamed as she hugged Scarlett. It felt awesome being on top of the pyramid. In fact, she was over the moon.

"We're attending Dream Dance Competition. Lilly, you have a solo. It's entitled Route 66. Brynn, you also have a solo this week. The name of your routine is Botched. Maesi, you have a solo entitled I'm Alive."

"We're doing a group routine called Blush and Bashful with the older kids. Now here's the deal, you're all getting married."

"Aww," Kendall smiled.

"To the same guy."

"Sister wives!" Kalani shouted. Scarlett and Keira weren't sure what that was.

"Alright let's begin rehearsing the group. Ladies, I brought someone in this week to join your team," Abby announced as she welcomed a dancer, "Another tall, skinny blonde to mirror Brynn in the group so you can stop complaining about her being the lead."

"Abby-" Holly argued.

"This is Jane and she is from Utah. This is her mother Nancy."

Scarlett and Keira said hi then left to stretch in the dancer's den.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰