{𝟓} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

Scarlett and Keira arrived at ALDC LA more excited than ever. Meghan Trainor's management team had contacted the production of Dance Moms to feature the girls in her newest music video, Me Too. It was their first commercial dance job, both girls being relatively inexperienced because of their age, and they just couldn't wait to dance.

"I'm gonna be famous!" Keira declared as Josephine chuckled while pulling up in front of the building. Her niece's energy was contagious and it certainly gave Josephine more motivation to get through another drama-filled day with the moms. 

Scarlett set foot in Studio A holding her sister's hand. If the studio didn't already have cameras everywhere to capture every single fight, it certainly did now. There was a large crew of cameramen, directors, and other people who Scarlett wasn't sure what they did but were probably there to film the MV.

"Head into Studio C and go get changed," Abby ushered the girls as Scarlett and Keira followed everyone else to the studio where their outfit had already been picked.

Keira skipped delightedly out of the changing area, wearing a muted purple blouse and black leggings. Scarlett sported a denim jacket and white t-shirt, matched with khaki trousers. Both girls had matching sneakers, something Josephine had planned. The girls always loved to match. 

A guy with a baseball cap who introduced himself as Danny gathered the girls in Studio A. After a quick role-call to check who is who, choreography for the music video began.

Scarlett and Keira were well-trained in modern, jazz and hip-hop, having been in training programs at their old studio, so the choreography was not the hardest for them. They took this as an opportunity to let loose and have fun, especially since Abby didn't allow lip-sync in their sassy jazz groups. Scarlett and Keira could lip-sync without a care in the world today. 

"Everyone stop. Go stand at the side," the director instructed. "I want you to see the difference. Jojo, Scarlett come on up. I'll play the music and the parts you aren't in just improvise for this demonstration." Keira obediently went over to the side while wishing her sister good luck.

Scarlett stood in the middle with Jojo, who smiled kindly at her, "Let's do this, okay?" Scarlett nodded determinedly and waited for the music. 

What the director meant was now clear to see: Scarlett and Jojo had the attack in their dancing, and they were very entertaining to watch. Scarlett, being a big fan of Meghan and knowing all the lyrics, lip-synced to her heart's desire. 

The director paused the music. "Do you see it? The energy, the power, the attack," he explained, "I want to see more of that." He then went to discuss something with the other directors.

As the rehearsals went on, the door suddenly creaked open. "Surprise!" Immediately, the girls all screamed and ran over to hug Meghan. 

"Hi! I'm a big fan," Scarlett confessed, "I have danced to ALL your songs in my bedroom."