{𝟏𝟔} *ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫

Keira skipped into the studio, ecstatic that she would be dancing again this week. Scarlett and Josephine followed her. Josephine dressed up for pyramid in a suit and had the girls wear their formal dresses from the World Dance Pageant competition. They had an announcement to make and Josephine wanted the girls to wear something nice for it. As Abby came in, the sisters got in line with everyone else.

"On the bottom of the pyramid, Keira and Elliana," Abby ripped off the headshot cover. "You did not dance. That's why you're here. There's nothing to critique you on." Keira nodded

"Next, Maesi. You were the second overall high score of the day. Throughout the week, I gave you one correction. I said put your feet together tight on the two jumps,"

"This is a joke she's on the bottom of the fucking pyramid," Jaime pointed out.

Keira and Scarlett put their hands over their ears and giggled looking at each other.

"There's kids in this room here. Can you watch your mouth?" Stacey crossed her arms, annoyed.

"Out," Abby ordered as Jaime rolled her eyes but complied. 

"Next, we have Camryn. You need to slow down, but you aren't getting as many corrections as you did."

"Next, we have Nia. Good in the group dance. Next, Kendall. Great job in the group routine. It was good."

"Moving up we have Scarlett, you stepped up to fill Jane's spot in the group and kept up. I need to start seeing you pull my eyes positively when I put you in an elite group dance."

Scarlett beamed, ecstatic her efforts were acknowledged.

"Next we have Brynn. That was a winning number. You controlled that prop and I thought that was great," Abby complimented her solo.

"Next we have Lilliana. You were the overall high score winner twice in a row."

Scarlett looked at Lilly. Lilly looked at Stacey.

"Lilly, you're probably wondering why you're not on top. You won the first time. Now it's expected."

"And on top of the pyramid, Kalani." Everyone cheered and clapped. It was very well deserved.

"This week, we're going to Denver, Colorado. My first solo is going to Kalani. It is entitled Say Something, Say Anything. Our next solo is going to...Kendall!"

"Yay!" Jill cheered, fist in the air. Kendall side eyed her mom but smiled. 

"Your piece is entitled The Journey. Nia, you also have a solo called The Promised Land."

Scarlett and Keira clapped for Nia, happy she got a solo.

"My last solo goes to Keira. You won with a new style of dance, but can you do it again? This week, I'm giving you a musical theatre piece. It's entitled, I Want To Be A Rockette. It is yet another challenge, which is why I want you to not be in the group and focus on the solo."