Chapter 1: Sold to Malfoys

A/N: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENTS IN THE BEGINNING. IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE OR HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH SUCH CONTENTS, I REQUEST YOU TO SKIP SOME OF THE CHAPTERS.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Please vote and comment!

The Dark lord had won the war. Laws were made benefiting only the purebloods, death eaters and some of the half-bloods. The condition of muggles and Muggle-borns were worst. The female mudbloods were turned into sex slaves, more than half of the male population was killed. Those who were spared worked along with the house elves in the houses of the purebloods. The half-bloods were seen as a shame to the wizard society! Anything done or spoken against the Dark Lord or any Death eater resulted in the death of the witch or wizard.

There were many changes in the ministry and Voldemort controlled everything from his throne. It was one of the darkest times in the history of Wizarding Britain.

However, the Dark Lord didn't stop there. His next aim was to conquer other parts of the country and the world.

.....

It was Draco's 20th birthday. Lucius Malfoy, the left-hand man of Voldemort, had planned for a very special gift for his precious son who had helped them win the war by giving them the information about Potter's plans.

Lucius was busy whole day with the decoration of the Malfoy manor for his son's birthday. He decorated the whole Malfoy manor in emerald. He fixed silver and black balloons, which he remembered were loved by Draco when he was a small child of 3 years.

Tears moistened his eyes when he refreshed his memories of Draco's childhood. He felt bad that he could not be there for his son most of the time.

All the house elves were working. Several mudbloods who were schoolmates of Draco were now working in his manor for his birthday as slaves. Now and then the manor echoed with the sounds of whips on the clothe less back of the mudblood slaves.

Lucius did not like those sounds. Those sounds made him feel as if he was living in dungeons. He wished to be in a sweet home with his beloved wife and son. However, those wishes were shattered when the Dark Lord ordered him to enslave all the mudbloods of Hogwarts in his Manor.

He had his own plans of enjoying a long vacation with his family in some far off place away from the Dark lord. However, it was not possible then.

He sometimes felt bad being the pet of lord Voldemort.

As he directed the house-elves he pondered over lots of things of his life. But there was a grim look on his face rather than a pleasing one. Later in the afternoon, he suddenly left. Narcissa watched him as he walked into the floo. She gave her dear husband a pleading look to change his mind but he ignored her.

Narcissa had planned to separate her female friends and colleagues from the male ones in the party. Although, it wasn't appreciated by them but she convinced them that they were going to enjoy as much as they were. However, the truth was different. She considered getting drunk and smoking publicly uncivilized. She didn't wish to be part of that but being one of the elites of the society she had to join in. So, she decided to have her own girlie party along with her friends.

Moreover, she was pleased that Bellatrix was not attending the party. She loved her sister but she was against her marriage to the Dark lord. She had wished that her sister would marry a good man but she fell in love with the darkest man of all. However, she hunched that Voldemort might have used the Love potion on her. 

...

Draco had never imagined that he was going to celebrate his birthday since he never had one. Parties were a thing of past for him. After Voldemort's arrival there were no parties.