Chapter 14: Waiting

New chapter here. Thanks to all the people who have gave my book votes so far.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Comment and let me know what you think of the chapter!

Criticize as much as you want, I won't mind!

Enjoy! <3

"My husband and I want to volunteer for your Paris mission, my lord" Narcissa said in a lower tone as she stood in front of Voldemort.

"And where is your beloved husband and my loyal follower, may I ask?" Voldemort asked twirling his elder wand. Narcissa kept her eyes on the floor but she took a step back as she heard the lord's question. "He is.. He is..!" she stammered to find some definite answer. "Shall I look into your mind dear Mrs Malfoy?" Voldemort asked in a gentle way.

Narcissa's heartbeat quickened as he rose from his throne and took a few steps towards her. She tried to rub her palms with each other to lower the tension. She shifted her weight from one leg to the other and tried to act normal.

"Keep calm, keep calm" these words rang in her mind. She could feel lord's cold and dark aura around her as he was just a step away. Voldemort studied the shaking woman in front of him and tried to guess what she was hiding so desperately.

He slowly opened his mouth to order the fair witch to look into his eyes when suddenly a figure appeared from the dark corner of the spooky room.

"Cissy? What are you doing here in this hour of the night?" Bella asked her sister as a grin appeared on her face. "Your dear sister and her husband have volunteered for the Paris mission" lord Voldemort said with a grin as he turned his face towards the dark haired woman.

"Oh wow, Paris. I think my sister wants to go on a romantic trip with her husband, dear. Do allow them. Moreover, I think both of them are capable of handling the mission!" Bellatrix explained as she approached the lord.

"Very well, romantic trip you say. Holidays?" he asked as he stared at the woman. "Let the other death eaters handle the mission, Lucius and you can go enjoy yourself." He added as he stared at his wife. Bellatrix closed the distance between her and the snake like man. Soon she crashed her lips on his lips.

Narcissa tried to ignore but she had the sudden urge to vomit out the bile. "Thank you my lord" cissy said in a lower tone and apparated so as not see anything more disgusting that night.

(Paris mission was a mission to capture the runaway muggle borns and blood traitors in Paris)

Soon she was all ready and packed. She planted a kiss on her husband's forehead and he woke up with it.

"Cissy?" he asked with widened eyes. "Why am I here?" he asked. "you fell down the stairs dear." She answered with a smile. "did i? I don't remember!" he said watching her face in confusion.

"You have hurt your head dear. You will remember everything. Lord Voldemort has given us the permission to go on a holiday trip." She said as she pointed at the bags. "you want to go now? It's midnight dear!" he said in a gentle voice. "yes, I am excited. Let's go" she said as she tugged his sleeve. He looked all confused and worried as they tried to walk down the stair case with their luggage following them.

"Dean, what are you doing here?" she asked as she saw dean walking to the kitchen. "Ah, salim missed his dinner. I am going to cook him something" he said as he saw her with Mr Malfoy. "Oh how sweet of you! Mr Malfoy and I are going on a trip to Paris. Take care of the slaves till we come" she said as she tried to fake a smile. "Sure, mistress" he said and bowed to both.

"Who is that?" Lucius asked. "That's our slave, Dean Thomas" she said. "Where is Draco? Isn't he coming with us?" he asked as he stared at her. "No, he is a big boy; he can take care of himself." She said and left out a giggle. "Humph" he muttered. Narcissa walked into a secret room behind the portrait of abraxus Malfoy and walked out with a small silver goblet. "Ready dear?" she asked grinning. "Yes" he managed to say still trying to understand everything. Within a second a bluish light flashed and the couple vanished in the air with their things.