Chapter 4: Equal flames

A/N: This chapter contains some nudity but rest is okay, I guess. Sorry for making Draco look so evil. I really am very sorry. But believe me, Draco Malfoy is a very good man.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

VOTE AND COMMENT, PLEASE :)

P.S: if you are below 16, I feel it's better you don't read this chapter!

thank you!

Her eyes widened seeing the exquisite beauty of the bathroom. It was dark too but there were candles which lit the emerald tiles and the huge silver bathtub.

She walked to the shower stall and opened her new shirt. She placed it carefully near the sink. She entered and turned on the water.

The water ran down from the shower head like the soft rain, it was warm and rose scented. It was her favorite scent. She enjoyed the sweet, rosy smell that filled the whole bathroom. She felt as if she was in heaven. She drowned herself in the peaceful moment. The water flowed down touching her body lovingly. She closed her eyes.

Finally, she was able to get cleaned and relax. Though she was cleaned before being brought to the manor but it was just with the scrogify spell that did not make her feel clean.

Everything around her slowed down. It was her and the sound of the water running down. The world had stopped for her that moment. But she could not let her mind stop from thinking and again her brain was jammed with millions of thoughts.

She was shocked to find that rose was Draco's favorite too. She looked around and found a bottle of shampoo. It seemed very costly. In the beginning, she hesitated but she remembered Draco's orders, it said to get herself cleaned. So she took the bottle and washed her hair with it.

She rinsed her body with the soap without thinking that it was Draco's soap and he would be surely killing her if he got to know that she used it. But at that moment she did not care at all.

Everything seemed alright for few moments then she started thinking about the evening in the hall where all the men touched her body and kissed her. She sobbed almost in a whisper.
....

The party downstairs was over, there was that old, eerie silence again in the Malfoy manor. Draco always hated this silence. Draco said bye to his last guest and best mate, Blaise Zabini. The whole manor seemed empty like always. He closed the main door to the manor and smiled a bit!

 "What a great day!" he thought.

He turned around and faced a furious Narcissa standing with her hands crossed over her chest. By her expression, it was quite predictable that the woman was fuming with anger.

Draco glared at her and started walking to the staircase without talking to her. Narcissa stared at her son walking away from her. 

"Where the hell are you going, Draco?" she yelled.

Draco stood there on the stairs for a moment thinking whether he wanted to face his mother or not, but decided to resume his walking without turning back.

"I see, you have become a celebrity now, a very big celebrity! She emphasized the word "very big" that made Draco's brows to curl up in frustration.

She continued "You even find it a waste of your time to talk to your own mother?" she questioned with watery eyes. Draco closed his eyes in frustration.

"I am sorry, mother" Draco managed to say in a low voice. He gritted his teeth.

 "Sorry for what, Draco?" Narcissa asked loudly.