chapter 18: send them!

A/N: Just few more chapters and this book will be completed.

I am thankful to all those lovely and wonderful people, who have read my book.

Anyways, feel free to comment whatever you like because I want to improve!

Thanks again!

Enjoy :)

.........

"Oh there is the young and handsome Malfoy" Mr Parkinson said with a thrill in his voice. He hugged him as he patted his back. Mrs Parkinson hugged him and kissed his cheeks. "And this here is your lovely pet, I bet" Mr Parkinson added staring hungrily at Hermione. Draco nodded.

"I see your pet hasn't yet learnt proper manners" he said as he watched her standing still looking at the floor. "Yes, she is a slow learner" Draco managed to say. "Oh is it? But I heard that she is the brightest witch of your generation" he said and laughed. The others imitated what he did. "Sit down" he ordered her. She quickly sat down on her knees.

"Where are Mr and Mrs Malfoy? I don't see them!" Mrs Parkinson asked looking around. "Oh they have, gone for a holiday trip to Paris!" Draco said with a fake smile. "Oh wow, Paris. She did not even inform me" Mrs Parkinson said the last part with a sadder tone. He watched her face and then looked away.

Mrs Parkinson had always been a good friend to his mother, although she was from beaubaxton. They were first acquainted in the triwizard tournament in the beaubaxton academy.

Dean and Lee (A muggleborn slave) were arranging the plates on the table. "Did Lucius take all his elves with him in Paris?" Mr Parkinson asked looking at the two men. Everyone sitting there laughed at his question except the slaves.

"No, my mom, she told them to arrange the dinner every night" Draco answered and smiled. "That is a good idea. Almost all the works are done by the house elves, the Mudbloods just enjoy their time. Maybe we should also make the Mudbloods arrange the dinner in our place" he said.

Suddenly the floo station blazed up, and Blaise walked out from the green flame. Everyone watched him. "Hello, Mr and Mrs Parkinson" he said and hugged the old couple. Then he hugged the other two girls. "We did not know you are staying here" Daphne said.

"Yes, I... I... umm, I am giving Draco company till his parents are gone" he said and smiled at Draco. His eyes averted to the woman on the floor. He licked his lips as he studied her barely clothed body. "Yes, Draco has a new thing to play with? I bet you two share the mudblood!" Mr Parkinson asked as he chuckled.

Blaise stared at Draco with widened eyes but then rubbed his mouth in embarrassment. Mrs Parkinson punched him hard on his elbow. "Sorry!" he whispered to his wife

"Excuse me masters and mistresses, the dinner is ready" dean said in a mannerly way as he bent down in front of them. He looked at the woman on the floor. His eyes watered as he spotted the puddled tear in the corner of her eyes. They made an eye contact for a second but she looked away as she felt her cheeks getting redder with embarrassment.

Daphne smiled seeing dean. She spotted his tear filled eyes as he watched the woman on the floor. Daphne's face went paler as she understood the thing. He slowly stood up, and turned his face towards Daphne, who was looking at her shoes.

"We are coming in a minute, mudblood!" Mr Parkinson said and turned his face at Blaise. "How is your mother?" he asked. "She is well" he said in a sadder tone. "I haven't met her for such a long time. I think we will have to pay a visit to his mom as well" Mrs Parkinson said.

"Umm, yeah sure, she will love a visit from you" Blaise said with a fake smile. "I am hungry, let's go eat, mum and dad" pansy said.

"Yeah, sure, sweet heart" her father said. They all stood up and walked to the dining table.