chapter 11: "Always"

A/N: thanks for all the votes in the last chapter. Here is the new chapter. Comment about this one.plzzz
Criticize ,I won't mind.

Love you all :)
........

"what happened between you two?" Hermione asked nudging Dean on his arm. "Nothing" he said casually. "Are you sure Dean?" she asked raising her left brow. "Yes, I guess so. Why?" he asked with confusion. She judged his reaction and assumed he was telling the truth. "no, nothing" she replied. "what about Draco?" he asked.

"What, what.. Why are you asking about him?" she asked with a horror on her face. "no, I mean to ask. How is he treating you?" he asked with a smile.

Hermione started thinking about the wonderful kiss in the tub. she smiled thinking about Draco. "earth to mione" Dean interrupted. "oh yeah, umm sorry. I was thinking about something else. What did you ask? Oh yeah about Draco treating me? yes he is treating me well. No serious injury done yet!" she answered without taking a breath in between. Dean laughed at her bizarre reaction.

"He is protecting you mione!" he said after having a good laugh. "no, why will he protect a sex slave?" Hermione asked with boldness. "What? You are sex slave?" Dean asked curling his brows. Dean looked a bit irritated. "yes, I am!" Hermione whispered looking at the dishes she was cleaning.

"Mione, do you know there is a ritual with sex slaves in the wizarding world?" he asked with a sign of discomfort on his face. Hermione looked at his face with confusion. "no I don't" she answered quickly.

"well the thing is, a sex slave cannot be actually a sex slave until and unless the master or mistress has sex with his/her slave" he said and looked at Hermione.

"Forcefully" he added after the long pause. "that means Draco didn't, I am not!" she stammered. "well that explains it all then!" he interrupted her thoughts. "What explains it all?" she asked.

"today morning, master Malfoy used legilimency on Draco during the breakfast. He was very angry on him for some reason which I did not realize then. He said, umm quoted "you disappoint me Draco. Why didn't you force the mudblood? Draco did not answer. He then hit him with his stick and then used curciatus curse on him. I was not looking at them but I was hearing them. Then Narcissa begged Lucius to stop. After that, I guess Draco left from there. so now it's quite clear why he was angry. As Draco didn't shag you, Lucius was angry and it's obvious." He explained.

Hermione was lost for words. She gaped at him. "Moreover the ritual also kind of forces the slave to be under an Imperius curse all the time under his/her master. That means she will be forced to do the things whenever her/his master asks without him/her using the real Imperius curse.

The slave cannot even talk back or do anything against his or her masters will. However, they can follow other people's order like the friends and family of the master, but only when the master allows.

Otherwise the slave and the master are bonded together. And of course, the master can also free his or her slave But only when he orders." He added.
Hermione realized how Draco got that cut on his forehead and what he did for her.

She felt a bit guilty but she was rather thankful that he was protecting her. She went mute for a while. Dean kept on staring at her. Her eyes filled with tears.

Dean watched her with a puzzled look on His face. "Mione, what happened to you? Are you feeling all right? If you want,you may go." Dean spoke in a caring tone.

"no, I am all right Dean. Just I did not realize how much Draco is doing for me!" she stammered. "but why is he doing so?" he asked. She stared at Dean, her face turned red. "I don't know" was all she could manage to say. "it's fine. It's better we don't talk about him" he said. "yes, thank you" she answered.