chapter 13: comforting each other

Nothing much to say. Thanks to all for the votes. Here is the new chapter. Enjoy :)

Vote and comment please ;)

Draco moved closer to her in order to comfort her. He hugged her. He could feel her body trembling in fear. The warmth in her body had vanished. She felt cold. He kissed her lips and cried with her. "Thank you Draco!" Hermione said with a smile plastered on her face.

"I am sorry Hermione. I am sorry for everything Lucius has done to hurt you" he managed to say with tears in his gray eyes. She smiled and hugged him. Draco slowly pulled her and kissed her. She kissed him back. Both of them settled on the bed. Their kissed became more passionate. Draco laid over Hermione and used his tongue to invade her mouth.

They both kissed forgetting the whole world. Suddenly Draco left her mouth. Hermione gazed at his beautiful face with confusion. "I love you Hermione. I am sorry for thinking about, you had a thing for potter" Draco spoke in a gentle tone.

"You are forgiven sweetheart, now kiss me!" she demanded. She felt protected in his arms. it was a very new feeling she was having at that moment.

Draco grinned at her, and resumed his passionate kiss. "Bloody hell! eww, did you two forget that there is no door in your room?" Dean asked with disgust in his voice. Draco jumped off her and closed the buttons of his shirt. His pale cheeks went pink. Hermione covered herself with the blanket as she realized Dean was watching them.

Dean smirked at the couple and chuckled. He walked to Hermione and handed her a glass of white colored liquid. "Drink it, you will feel better" he suggested in a gentle tone. He looked at the window so to not make the woman feel uncomfortable. "Thank you" Hermione smiled. She grabbed the glass and sipped it. She handed Dean the empty glass and smiled at him. He smiled back at her.

He patted Draco on his shoulder. "You should stay in the guest room for the night. Hermione would like a change of surrounding since in this room only Lucius tried to..." he didn't end the sentence and realized that Draco understood what he meant. Draco nodded at his suggestion. Dean smiled at him and walked out of their room.

Draco left sigh thinking about what his father had done to his Hermione. He felt disgusted to call him his father. The images of his father, forcing her was making him feel sick. He clenched his fist in anger. Hermione watched Draco's actions. She realized what he was thinking. She walked to him and hugged him from the back. Draco smiled feeling her hand on his chest. He turned around and kissed her once more. Time passed as they both just comforted each other.

They tore away when they heard dippy's voice. "Dippy is sorry for interrupting Master Draco. Dippy has been sent by mistress to inform that the dinner is ready" dippy spoke. "Thank you dear for informing, he will be there in minutes" Hermione assured the creature. Dippy smiled at her. "Actually no, I would dine with miss granger tonight. Arrange our dinner in the private dining room beside the guest room." Draco smiled and said. "As you wish, master" dippy spoke and bowed down. Draco ignored her and gave his lady a peck on her lips.

"let's get you clothed then." He said and grinned like a mischievous kid. Hermione raised her brow at him and looked at him with thin eyes.

"What?" Draco laughed at her expression. "I know how to dress myself" Hermione answered back boldly. "But I wish to dress you up with my own hands" Malfoy said with a grin on his face. "Come now baby girl" Draco cheered pulling her to the closet. He pulled out black undergarments and a pink short dress.

Hermione watched his movements and a smirk played on her face. "What are you smirking at?" Draco asked turning at her. "Just that, you are, slaving for me, now!" Hermione answered with confidence. "Really? Am i?" Draco smiled dangerously at her, almost scaring her. Hermione backed off finding the similarity in his face and her attacker Lucius. Draco sensed her fear. He walked to her, but she started hallucinating him as Lucius.