Chapter 6: Caring

A/N: So, here is my new chapter. I hope you like it. Feel free to comment whatever you want! Criticize! I won't mind. :-)

Vote and comment, please...

He leaned towards her face and licked her cheeks lightly before forcing his tongue into her mouth. As soon as he slid his tongue and felt her sweet tongue, he felt warmth which he lacked forever. It wasn't just the body heat but warmth as in love. He felt calm. He realized that no woman could ever make him feel warm like the way Hermione was making him feel, not even Astoria.

Draco felt bad that Hermione was a mudblood. Hermione felt uncomfortable when he slid his tongue but she could not deny the fact that he really was a very good kisser. She understood why every Gryffindor girl used to give up when he kissed.

She tried her best to not kiss back but she failed & kissed back. Somehow she felt good being in his arms. He made her feel safe. But the guilt was killing her. She still loved her Ronald but it was as if Draco had also enslaved her mind and soul along with her body. She was unable to stop him and lost her will to stop him.

She massaged his inner mouth and tongue and so did Draco to her. It was a very intense moment. They were lost in each other. Draco kissed so passionately as if he loved her with all his heart. Hermione felt love. She felt protected but why she could not understand. Tears formed in her eyes though she did not wish to stop. She knew it was not just her body but her soul too. 

She wanted Draco.

Draco had feelings for his girlfriend, Astoria but he knew that Astoria loved him for the sex and money. He knew that she fakes about loving him because her father wants to lay hands on the Malfoy treasures. Even Lucius was forcing her, so that he could partner up with her father and run his business better. However, with the coming of Hermione all things changed. Draco started to hate Astoria as soon as he felt Hermione's skin.

He remembered seeing Blaise kissing Astoria and once he caught Goyle kissing her near the black lake. Those memories were painful and he knew that he had fallen for a wrong girl.

Both of them cried while they kissed each other passionately. Hermione felt Draco's tears on her cheeks but did not care to ask. She was lost in her thoughts of how she was betraying Ron and how much she wanted Draco.

The passionate kiss was over when they needed air and they both panted to get some fresh air in their lungs. Draco laid down beside Hermione. He heard the beautiful witch crying badly as if she has done something wrong. He looked at her with confused eyes but felt it best to let her be on her own.

"Go to sleep" he commanded.

Hermione did not quite understand why Draco changed his mind but assumed it would be better to fall asleep and forget everything. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Draco was lost in his thoughts about Astoria. He cried in silence, a proper silent cry that no soul could hear. He was lucky to have such ability to hide his sadness from the world.

He looked over at Hermione who laid in complete peace. Seeing her in peace calmed Draco. He stared at her and refreshed all those Hogwarts memories. He smiled remembering how once she had punched him and how she looked beautiful in the Yule ball. But he felt guilty about calling her mudblood all these years and till date.

"Sorry, love" he whispered. 

He covered her body with a blanket. He wore his boxers and laid beside her looking at her beautiful face for a while. He waved his wand and the lights dimmed. Slowly, Draco closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Next day, Hermione woke up. She looked beside her and found that she was alone on the bed. She sat up covering herself with the blanket. She looked at the emerald blanket that she covered her body with.

 "Where did this come from? I did not see this last night. I never covered myself. That means Draco...? But why?" she thought.

She tried to think about what happened last night. She touched her lips and smiled. She was bewildered at the new image of Draco. It was true that Draco called her many dirty things and also made her do something that she did not wish to do but he did not take away her virginity and also covered her with the blanket. She felt relief. But she couldn't trust him.

 "No way I'm going to trust that bloody Malfoy. He is still a death eater. He must have some evil plan" she thought. 

She stood up and looked around her prison (room). She found the window just steps away from the bed. She wrapped the blanket tightly around her body and walked over to the window as fast as she could. It was closed.

Slowly, she placed her hands on the handle and felt burning sensation on her palm. She screeched at the top of her voice. 

Suddenly a voice took away her attention. 

"Oh my god, Granger. Are you all right? You stupid witch, the windows are bewitched." Draco said angrily.

Hermione looked at her burned hands. Draco walked over to her hurriedly and threw the packet that was resting in his hand on the bed. 

"Show me your hand!" he ordered. 

Hermione's eyes were filled with tears of pain. She showed her burned hands to her master. 

"tsk,tsk. Don't worry, dear. I will heal them" Draco assured gently.

"Dear? You called me dear?" Hermione asked with confusion. 

Draco's face turned red. He looked at her but he could not speak anything. He did not know what he would speak. 

Suddenly he snapped, "don't dare you question your master" 

Hermione was taken aback to see the old Draco. 

She whispered, "sorry, master"

Draco raised his wand and touched the tip on her hand and soon the pain was gone. Hermione looked at Draco and smiled. 

"Thank you drac..Master!" she said. 

Draco stared at her for a while.

"Wear the dress in the packet, eat your breakfast and go downstairs to work with the elves. Dippy will tell you the rest! And if you need anything, ask Dippy" he said sternly and started to walk towards the door.

"Wait" Hermione interrupted. 

Draco turned back and glared at her. 

"What?" Draco demanded.

 "whatsthatcutonyourforehead?" she managed to say as fast as she could.

"Speak clearly!" he demanded folding his hands over his chest. 

She took a deep breath and asked, "What is that cut on your forehead... master?" Draco rubbed his forehead and brought his hand down to find some blood. 

He stared at the blood and then at the woman standing, waiting for some answer. He turned back and walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Hermione stood there in shock and stared at the closed door.

Vote and comment, please!
Xx