Bonus Chapter: Bread

Edit 2023: I've had 4  mini chapters in my notes for the past 5 years, I thought I'd do a clean out and finally post it so I didn't have to completely delete them. I know it's been years but thank you all for still loving this book, and hope this year goes well for you.

For extra info so you know the timeline, these chapters were supposed to be filler chapters that I never published, or shorts showing more the dynamics of the characters, these aren't edited and still the same when I wrote them in 2018
~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

"Come on guys we'll be late!" J-Hope rushed getting the guys out of the room. I waited by the SUV waiting for everyone to hurry up. "Finally y'all come" I rolled my eyes getting in and the guys piled in as well.  " V spilt orange juice on his white shirt!" Jimin exclaimed trying to defend everyone. "Why did you guys let him out of your sights in the first place! You know he wonders off" I sighed putting my seatbelt on. "I'm not a baby I'm older than you!" V whined pouting. Everyone started laughed as we made it to the restaurant.

Jungkook had his arm wrapped around my waist tightly not letting me go. "Here's your table" the hostess said and we sat down. "OOOOH, they have bread!!!" J-hope said excitedly. "Shhhh" Jin glared setting J-Hope down in his seat. " come on let's order, you guys are embarrassing" Suga sighed sitting in his chair. "What can I get you to drink" the waiter said with his notepad ready.

We ordered and they passed out butter with the bread. "Um excuse me can we get three more of the bread" J-Hope asked and the waiter nodded. "Three breads!?" Jin breathed out and glared at J-Hope. "You don't even ask for that many food servings when I cook for you!!" V looked up from next to me. "It's cause Y/N eats the rest before we can get seconds" I gasped and hit V. "That's true, she doesn't even share her food with me" Jungkook smirked and I punched his arm. "Y'all are jerks" I pouted eating a small piece of bread.

"Oh my goodness this is delicious!!" I yelled suddenly being shushed by everyone. Me and Jungkook laughed as the others glared. "Waiter can we have another three" I called out to him as he was bringing the first three for J-Hope.

"I'll be back I gotta use the restroom" Rap mon said getting up and walking looking for the restroom. "Pfft" Jimin started laughed once rap mon turned around lifting his shoulders. "Oh my gosh" I covered my mouth from choking on my food from laughing. Namjoon had his napkin attached to the front of his pants and he didn't even notice.

Jungkook stood up and tried to help him out but tripped over himself and all of us were bursting out laughing. I walked over to him helping me up. As he stood up he wiped his fingers that was unexpectedly covered in butter on my face. "Jeon Jungkook" I said sternly as we among the other guys ran out which leaved Rap mon to pay.

I walked out there after waiting for Rap mon to finish paying and for apologizing. I held my arms close to me for warmth. I was wearing a thigh length black dress so it was pretty chilly at night. Jungkook saw and took of his coat and swung it over my shoulders. "Can't let my princess go cold huh?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Cheesy kookie very cheesy" he chuckled and we decided that all seven of us would go to the park and have the rest of our evening filled with laughter and smiles.