Goodbye

Thank you for your votes on the book cover! It looks like #1 won! Again thank you, guys!

I turned around in the bed frowning. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook gone and not in the room. "Dang," I chuckled sighing back into the bed. After a while, I went and was looking through Jungkooks luggage when I heard a door open. "Jungkook that was so unco---AHHH" screaming I grabbed the blanket next to me and stared at the person in the door. "JIMIN YOU PERVERT GET OUT" I threw a pillow at him and he hurriedly closed the door. "Oh my god he saw me naked" I quickly got my shorts that were left on the ground and jungkook's shirt.

The door opened once again and out of reflect I threw another pillow. "Yah!!!" I covered my mouth to hold the laughter in. "Why do I try to be a good boyfriend?" Jungkook sighed taking off his coffee-stained shirt. I handed him another shirt and helped him pick up the coffee cup. "Why'd you do that!?" He questioned throwing the cups away. "Jimin might have walked in on me naked....."I coughed looking away. "Jimin Hyung!!!!!" I turned and jungkook was already out of the room. "Oh dear," I ran after him and saw mine and Vs room door open. When I walked him Jungkook had Jimin pinned down while V, Jin, and J-Hope looked at them oddly.

"I didn't mean it!!" Jimin said trying to push Jungkook off. "Y/N what happened," J-Hope asked as I sat with the guys. "Jimin walked in on me" Jin gasped and grabbed a pillow whacking Jimin. "You are a bad child! How dare you do this to our precious Y/N!!" Jin yelled still hitting him. "Yeah!!! How dare you!!!.........what did he do again?" V asked making me laugh and J-Hope sighed. "Kookie it's fine he didn't mean to" I finally said as it was going on long enough. "Yah babo listen to your girlfriend!!" Jimin yelled and jungkook finally got off of him. "Jungkooka is mean!!" Jimin said running out the door. "You guys are like 5-year-olds," V said shaking his head but we all looked at him strangely.

"Hey let's go eat before we get packed up for the plane ride," Namjoon said walking in unaware of the situation that happened not too long ago. "Sure!"Jin said jumping up in excitement. "Well I need to get changed so everyone out but V," I said pushing everyone out. "Wait why does he get to stay and I don't!" Jungkook said in an offended tone. "I share a room with him how else is he going to change?" I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I grabbed my things and headed to the restroom to get changed. I fixed my hair and walked out then V went in.

We once again walked the streets of LA looking for a place to eat before we go. My family and friends were gonna meet us before they left as well. "Hurry guys I don't want them to leave without saying goodbye," I said somewhat skipping on the sidewalk. "Oh oh oh look there it is!!!" I yelled almost sprinting to the restaurant where I saw my family and friends sitting by the window. "Mom! Dad!" I rose my voice towards them. "Y/N!!!" Everyone yelled standing up to give me a hug. The guys arrived not long after me and greeted everyone. "Okay so Y/N we need to get some pictures of me, you, Bobby, and Jungkook," Amelia said giggling like a child.

Everyone ate, talked and had fun, soon we finished and took those couple pictures than pictures with everyone else. The hardest part though was saying goodbye.