Bonus Chapter: Coming of age

"Everyone everyone he's coming!!!" J-Hope laughed running back into the dance room. Today is Jungkooks 20th birthday and everyone decided to prank him. I stood looking through the closet door holding the Jungkooks birthday cake. I had left last week for a fan signing and wasn't supposed to be back till next week but I came back early to surprise Jungkook. He was sad that I was going to miss his birthday but little did he know I was a few feet from him.

"Jungkook you're late" their choreographer pretend to scold him, taking Jungkook off guard. "U-Um I thought practice started now?" Namjoon sighed shaking his head. "No, it was two hours ago. What were you doing Jungkook?" Namjoon said in a stern tone. "Do you think just because it's your birthday you can just slack around?" Jungkook looked down shaking his head. "Guys come on it was a mistake" Jimin came in going to Jungkook. I was shocked at how intense the scene was becoming.

"Look we know you're sad about Y/N not being here but seriously acting irresponsibly is childish" Suga sighed shaking his head. "Yah! Suga hyung lay off" Suga stood up glaring at him. "Respect your elders Jimin!" Suga started to raise his voice and V stepped in the middle of them. "Stop it! Guys seriously this isn't how you solve things" V looked worried and have of my beliefs he thought they were really going to fight. "Let's just let it go everyone" J-Hope muttered sitting down. "No, I want to see what else this kid thinks he can get away with" Namjoon scolded Jungkook again. "I-I didn't know I'm sorry" His voice was small and I felt a bit bad for doing this to him.

"Fine! whatever! I'm done" Suga said slamming the door. J-Hope walked over to the closet and made weird faces almost making me laugh. "You know what Jungkook" Namjoon paused glancing at me and then to the door where Suga would be holding the gifts. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" the guys yelled and that's when me and Suga came in making Jungkook speeches. "Happy birthday to you!! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Jungkookaaaaa happy birthday to youuuu!!" he stood there frozen staring at me and tearing up.

I laughed handing the cake to jin and running giving him a hug. "No no nooo don't cry" I laughed kissing him. "You guys are so cruel you know that," Jungkook said hugging me tightly. He let go but still had his arm around my waist. "WE GOT YOU GOOOOOD" Jimin laughed giving him a hug. "GROUP HUG" V yelled and everyone went in for a hug.

We got the food and the cake sitting together eating, laughing, and teasing Jungkook. "Happy 20th Kookie" I gazed into his eyes and he stared down at mine. "Seriously could y'all save that till you get back to your dorm" Jimin groaned and the guys laughed. "Jin! Stopped eating all the noodles!!!" V yelled snatching some off his bowl. "Yah!! Give it back!" Jin yelled but snatched some from J-Hope. "Ehh!?!? Why do you take mine!!" We continued laughing and having a great time with the staff and everyone else who celebrated with us.~~~~~~~~~~~Here's a bonus chapter for you guys!! If you guys want more bonus chapters just message me and I'll definitely do some!