Ceremony Part 2

"It's time " we got up making our way back to the way where we were gonna get ready. We walked into the room and there were their outfits and the one outfit that I was supposed to wear while dancing to Forever Young and BTS singing it. The managers explained that the rest of the group would be standing on top of blocks while Jungkook and I danced together to the song. I walked to my stylist and she fitted me into the gorgeous dress, it wasn't really a dress but it was white with lace and a transparent skirt. They did a natural look for my makeup and curled my hair. Forever Young would be the last song so I would have to wait as they perform their other songs. I walked into the waiting room since I'm female and couldn't change in the same changing room so I met them in the waiting room. Feeling nervous I dropped my head messing with the fabric of the skirt. I look up and saw Jimin on top of Jungkooks back, Suga sleeping, V walking on all fours like a dog, RM on his phone, J-hope trying to get onto Jimin's back while still on Jungkooks' back, and Jin arguing with RM who is on his phone. "Did I miss something?" I laughed and Jungkook drops Jimin thanks to J-Hope he was able to catch Jimin before he fell."Y-Y/N?! Um wow, you look nice....w-well not nice NOT saying you look ugly cause you don't, you're perfect wait no the dress is perfect y-your beautiful..wait what" I smiled laughing a bit. "Thank you Jeon Jungkook you look great as well" He smiled putting his hand behind his neck. It was quiet as everyone stared at us even Suga woke up from his nap to watch us. "Everyone you come on next get ready!" the managers yelled slapping everyone into reality. I watched as the guys went to their positions. "Good luck out there!" I yelled everyone gave me a thumbs up and Jungkook ran to me. "We will perform as if you're the only one watching" the guys yelled for him to come back as they were being lifted onto the stage, he made it on time and waved at me. "Y/N!" I spun around seeing a smiley-faced Kim as she walked toward me. "You nervous?" I shook my head with a smile. "No, because when I'm with Jungkook he takes the fear from me so I'm just fine" She gave me a look then realized it was time.

I stepped onto the thing that lifts you up onto the stage and Jungkook came running to me. The lights were off and people were getting set up. "You ready?" he placed some wire and some other stage people came putting it on me. "Jungkook?"I said quietly turning to him. "Just look at me and we will dance our heart out" I nodded and suddenly the lights came on and people screamed for BTS. The music started and the whole place seemed to hush as they sang and me and Jungkook moved together in a circle. I did a turn landing with my back against his chest with his hand on my waist and another holding my hand. He spun me out then brought me back in where I faced him and he smiled as they all sang. I could care less about the people screaming. All I saw was him and him alone, sometimes he seemed so mature like right now I almost forget he's crazy weird and sweet on the inside. Slowly he bent me backward and I let my head go with it and his hands held onto me. "Forever We Are Young" I mouth to him and he smiled lifting me, the crowds cheered and he sat me down. At the end, the guys came off the stage lift and came to us making us laugh. Jungkook had his arm wrapped around my shoulders and we all sang out clapping.

When it ended the place erupted in cheers at every angle. "Everyone we want to introduce you to someone" RM spoke into his mic making them go quiet. "This is Y/N, she has come to Korea with a new dream and she will make an appearance on our new album" They cheered again and I couldn't help but blush as Jungkook removed his arms and pushed me forward. "H-Hi everyone I'm Y/N Y/L I'm going to be doing a duet with the famous golden maknae" Jungkook stepped up with me and I gave him the mic. "The song will be spectacular and I hope you love it as much as I love singing it with Y/N" more screams can be heard and we bowed leaving the stage. "Oh my goodness did that just happen?! did I really dance in front of thousands of people" Shocked wouldn't be how I described how I felt at this moment. "We did amazing, especially you, you were great they loved you!" he picked me up and spun me around. "You did great I'm very happy with the both of you, oh and I talked with your manager and he said that you would be able to work with us completely and have you work on your own stuff when they are doing something like fan meets " the guys cheered and I couldn't hold my excitement so I hugged everyone.

We came back to sit down and watch everyone else. "You did great" I turned my head looking over my shoulder seeing Lisa smile and so did the others that were with her. "thank you!" I whispered back and that whole time I couldn't do anything but jam out to other artist songs with V and Jungkook.