Bonus Chapter: Say Yes

"Y/N you're too slow" Jungkook laughed watching me walk up to the beach in Busan. "You're so full of energy" I laughed reaching him and grabbing ahold of his large hands.

We took a three-day trip to Busan to stay with his parents. "It's beautiful huh" he smiled staring at the ocean. "It sure is, I could stay here forever" I smiled watching the seagulls. "As a kid, I would fantasize about anything here, I began singing here when no one was around and I even dreamed about asking the person I want to spend the rest of my life here right in this spot" I stared at him as he turned around.

My eyes widened and I covered my mouth from my scream. "Y/N Y/L we have spent so many months and years together, I want more of that with you. I want to be that idol couple everyone is jealous about. I want to look at you singing and dancing or even posing for a photoshoot and say "Damn that's my wife right there". I want people to stop shipping you with other guys but me. I love you Y/N, you are the first and only girl I'll ever say that to" I opened the small black box revealing the silver band with four diamonds on the top. "Wait what about your mom? Don't you say you love her?? Pfft, you liar" I teased making him roll his eyes.

Jungkook stood up grabbing my left hand and sliding the ring onto my ring finger. "Yah! I didn't even say yes! This is absurd! You know what this is! It's slavery!!" I yelled as he walked away from me. "You didn't even kiss me! Pabo!!" He quickly turned around pulling me to him and smashing his lips onto mine."So is that a yes" he chuckled holding me close to him. "It's a hell yes" I laughed kissing him again.