Morning

Everyone was getting up at 4:55am to get ready for the run-throughs and make it for 5:30am. Groggily I walked out not caring about my appearance I knocked on Jungkooks room door and Jimin answered. I slugged past him to see jungkook awake laying on the bed on his phone. I threw the pillow I had with me at him he didn't look up off his phone. Rolling my eyes I got onto his bed jumping on top of him "jungkookieeeeee" I whined sleepily. I heard him chuckle and throw his blanket on us wrapping his arms around my waist snuggling me closer. I smiled at the scent of his clothes and slowly was falling asleep. "Jimin!!" I yelled when the sudden pressure of someone else's body laid on Jungkooks and mine. "I want love" he whine and we pushed him off.

"Ugh, I guess I'm going to get dressed" I threw my head back and left the room to go into mine. A few minutes later I was dressed in leggings and one of Jungkooks black shirts. "Y/N we are leaving!" I grabbed my purse and walked out getting to the other guys. "Why so so early the concert doesn't start till like 3 pm" I sighed while in the car.

When we reached our destination we went straight to warm up our bodies and voices. "Is that my shirt" I looked up off the floor seeing Jungkook eyeing me. "Yep," he sighed making me laugh. "He hates sharing his clothes how come he didn't take it off of you as he does to us," V said stretching beside me. "Because he knows if he did take this shirt off I wouldn't have anything else on underneath" I looked down stretching my right leg when I realized it was kinda quiet around me so I looked up to see V, Namjoon, Jimin, and Jin looking at me, I gasped and whacked V who was closes to me. "You perverts I still have a bra on don't be imagining things" they hid their red faces and laughed nervously.

It was 10:45 and we were getting dressed for the fan signing. "Awe Y/N looked cute in her clothes," Namjoon said patting Jungkooks back. I was wearing a white short-length dress that had no sleeves but buttoned around my neck. I walked over to the others seeing as we were all done we went into a room to wait for everyone to come in. "Here" I looked over at Kim who smiled handing me a headband with a halo on it, then I watched her hand jungkook a headband with horns on it. Not long after crowds of girls were screaming from the top of their lungs."Alright head on stage," the manager said and we walked first was Jin and the crowds went wild. Jungkook and I were the last ones out, he held my hand, and the girls were screaming and awing. When we came to the semi-large step jungkook stopped and held his hand out, I took it, and by surprise, he placed his overhand around my waist helping me up, and once again the girls went wild.

"Hello, we are BTS" the guys bowed and so did I, I've always felt a bit off when they do this because I'm technically not a part of BTS I'm just here for one song. The first thing we did was answer some of the girls' and even some boys' questions. "Jin Oppa who's the loudest member," a girl asked. " Jungkook and Y/N are the loudest if you know what I mean" the girls laughed and screamed and the guys laughed as my face went red "Jin Oppa!!!!!" I said into the mic making the other laugh more.

"Y/N noona! Which member would you date besides Jungkook Oppa!?" I grabbed the mic with the guys staring at my every move. "Ah well, I would date V" the girls screamed again and asked why. "Well he's fun and silly" I laughed at the guy's expression. "Watch out Jungkook I just might steal your girl," V said into the mic and like the speed of light, Jungkook grabbed the mic. "Fight me Hyung".

"Y/N did you know that Bobby got into medical school" I stood up in my seat knowing that voice. "Amelia!?" She stood up and I screamed out happily waving at her like crazy. We continued the event and now it was time to do the autographs. Not too long after Amelia stepped up and I gave her hand the tightest hang hug imaginable. "I've missed you so so much!" She said happily. "Bobby got into med school I'm so happy!" I said Bobby is Amelia's boyfriend for 7 years. "I know! He's here tonight as well as our parents and our squad" I laughed and looked over at jungkook who was looking at us. "Jungkook this is my best friend," I said in Korean so he could understand, they shook hands and we continued the event.Hours later it was time to perform.