Unexpected Fan Meet

The next morning I hear a knock on my door, while sipping my fifth cup of coffee I got up to open the door. "Hello" I greeted the seven males dressed up ready for the day. I let them in and put the sacks of food I made in my bag. "U-um I hope it's no trouble that I made rice cakes for everyone" I smiled setting the bag by the door. "Can you stay forever I mean if you do we don't have to taste Jin's tasteless non-edible foods," J-Hope said quickly going behind RM. "YAH?! I'll remember that when you want some of my sweet bread" everyone laughed already having a good time.

We left and we were walking around the city seeing new places, for me that is. "H-hey", I turned seeing Jungkooks face close to mine we both looked away from each other. "Y-yeah?" keeping my composure I get the courage to look back at him. "Have you been shopping? Around here" I shook my head looking forward. "O-h um no I haven't I don't have much money with me only enough for food" I tilted my head in his direction and he looked like he was thinking. "Well u-um I could buy them for you! or is that too straightforward!!!! I'm sorry I-I know we just met-" I couldn't help but giggle at his actions. "It would be my gift to you like a welcome gift" We both smiled and after a few minutes I gave in and nodded. "Hey, guys! you go on to eat we'll meet you there in a few minutes" they gave questioning looks then Rap Monster smirked pushing everyone the other way.

Third Person POV

"Where do you think those two are going?" V questioned the others oblivious to their knowing glances at one another. "Well looks like our golden maknae is growing up" Jimin made fake tears with his figure and everyone else faked sniffling other than V who was still oblivious. "What? What do you mean?" he looked at them and they kept quiet. "come on guys don't do this tell me!" he begged but they still kept quiet while walking to the restaurant. "You know he left the dorm close to 3am" Suga commented pulling out his wallet. "eh?!" everyone else yelled. "Yeah, he came back all flustered then went to the restroom" they all looked at one another then turned to where they last saw Y/N and Jungkook. "Why are we looking back? Did we lose something?? I'm right here you know I didn't leave" they shook their heads laughing then went into the building to order food.

Normal POV

"S-so um is it okay to ask you about your life in America?" Jungkook asked me and I smiled with a yes. "Okay hmm, what kind of school did you go to?" I thought about it then spoke. "Well it was a big school for a small town that I lived in, it was I guess normal more drama than you would've expected happened there a lot" I looked up at him and we locked eyes. Suddenly without looking I had stepped on a crack in the ground. "AH!" I yelped shutting my eyes but something stopped me.

I opened my eyes and saw Jungkooks arm wrapped around me, I stood up straight seeing a red tint in his cheeks and I knew mine was pure red. "T-Thank you I'm so sorry I'm very clumsy" We heard a flash and looked at a nearby store where a group of four or five girls huddled looked at us. "Uh oh," I heard him say then he smiled and waved the girls giggled and screamed waving back. Quickly Jungkook put his hand between my shoulder blades and gently pushed me into the store of his choosing.

We looked at different clothing and other sorts of accessories. "What about this?" I laughed seeing the panda pants in his large hands. "Umm well do I really want a panda face on my butt?" he started laughing as well almost as hard as I was. He kept looking saying he wanted to pick it out so I wasn't able to help. "Hmm how about this?" I smiled going up to him and nodding. "As long as you get one yourself" He laughed then nodded going up to the register.

we walked out with me holding my gift but once we did make it outside he held his hand out. I tilted my head and his face burned red. "May I hold it for you?" I looked down at the bag figuring he was trying to be a gentleman so I gently handed it to him. We saw the same group of girls taking what looked like thousands of pictures. I didn't bother bringing it up so we had a normal conversation of course joking with one another.

We made it to the restaurant where we saw the others eating and laughing. Jungkook held the door open for me and I smiled at him then waited for him to step inside. Everyone saw us and yelled for us and we walked toward them. They made room for us and I sat next to Jimin and Jungkook. All of us ate then we paid and went back to the dorm where they invited me. "Welcome to our humble home" J-Hope yelled and we all sat in the living room. " Hey, guys don't we have a show that we are premiering on tomorrow maybe Y/N could come with us" Everyone agreed then waited for my answer. "If I'm able to I would love to" they cheered and RM said he would make a call and then left. A few minutes later he came back with a smile telling everyone that I was able to go with them.