Nervousness

We had just finished the LA concert. Everyone was tired and sweating like they had just ran a marathon. I was waiting anxiously for my phone to ring, my parents and my friends would be backstage any second and I couldn't wait for them to meet the guys, especially Jungkook.

"Y/N!" I looked up from my phone and screamed scaring the guys. "Amelia!!!!" I ran and hugged my best friend tightly till we knew we had to let go. "My baby girl" I looked behind Amelia and saw my parents with flowers I ran to them with tears in my eyes. "I've missed you guys so much" they held me tight till they let go and I said hello to my other friends. "Oh, mom dad I'd like you to meet someone" my smile probably reached from ear to ear. I walked over seeing a scared-looking man in front of me. "You'll be okay" I whispered holding out my hand. He took it and we walked to my parents with my friends and the rest of the guys surrounding us. "Hello sir and ma'am" jungkook tried to use his English but stuttered. "Oh Hun doesn't worry so much" my mom laughed speaking in his native language. Jungkook relaxed a bit and smiled looking down at me while I held his arm. "I won't attack you with questions since I don't want to scare you but it's nice to meet you," my dad said in a stern tone making jungkook gulp and bow.

"Y/N why don't you introduce us to the others," my dad said looking over my shoulders at the guys. "Oh this is BTS rapper J-Hope," I said letting him bow and shake hands "thank you for letting Y/N come to Korea" my parents smiled at him. "This is BTS vocalist jin" jin stepped forward just like J-Hope he bowed and shook their hands "you must be the parents that taught Y/N to cook, her meals are amazing" my mom thanked him and Jin smiled. "This is BTS rapper Suga" Suga shook both their hands bowing then walked away "he's not much on words" I whispered and my parents nodded. "This is BTS vocalist Jimin" he stepped forward moving his hands through his hair and showing a huge smile "it's very lovely to meet you Y/N is amazing" he bowed. "This is BTS vocalist V" my parents turned to me with a confused look "wait V as in the one letter V" my dad questioned "hello! Yes I'm V" V smiled brightly holding two fingers up and showing the letter V. "This is BTS leader and rapper RM" he stepped forward showing his leader side. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. L/M" he spoke in his good English showing off his dimple and then bowing.

I looked back at Jungkook who looked like a deer caught in headlights. "Well let us take a picture with all of you since I know you guys are busy" my mom smiled and the guys huddled around my parents smiling and holding up peace signs. Amelia walked over to me and Jungkook eyed him. "Treat her right or else you'll be dealing with all of America" she gave me another hug and walked back to the rest of them. "Eh??" I laughed shaking my head. "Nothing she's weird," I said wrapping my arms around his torso and he held me.

"Do you think they like me?" he asked finally using more than two or three words. "Oh stop worrying you're fine" I laughed letting go of him and pulling him to the rest who are laughing and talking. "Y/N you never told us when you were little you were in Girl Scouts" I gasped and looked at my parents. "We don't speak of that! Those were dark times" I pouted as Jimin showed me the picture of me screaming and crying cause I touched a fish "mom!" I yelled and they laughed.

After a while everyone had to leave but when I mean everyone I mean me and the guys we had to be back at the hotel. My mom, dad, and Amelia cried as we said our goodbyes, I said goodbye to my other friends and now it was just me and the guys.

"So we get a day to go around LA before we have to get on the plane so where do you guys want to go," Jin asked as we headed to the van. "Gucci!!" V yelled out but ended up being whacked by Suga cause he was too loud. "We could go shopping then eat and go wherever we would like to go," Jimin said and the guys nodded. "Wait Y/N do I get my toy!" V looked at me and I laughed nodding. "Tisk She's my girlfriend remember that," Jungkook said holding me close to him. "Sorry she's mine now," V said holding my hand but jungkook hugged me so v couldn't get to me. "I'm surrounded by idiots" I sighed and Jin came to my rescue. "Hands off," he said and both boys stopped and Jin gently pulled me with him to sit with him, Suga, and J-Hope.When we got to the hotel everyone filed off to their room. I went to my room and took my shower then changed into my nightclothes. When I walked out V was already passed out so I took off his shoes and tried my best to tuck him in. I lay in my bed turning off the light trying to sleep.

It felt like forever till I could sleep so I sat up sighing I looked at the clock and it was 4 am. Groaning I stood up leaving the hotel room and going to Jungkooks and Jimin's room. I tried to open it but realized I don't have the key to get in there. I walked downstairs and saw one of the cleaners. I asked her to open it for me saying I left and forgotten my key, she opened it and it was dark and cold in there. I closed the door and walked to Jungkooks bed. I slipped in and he was shirtless and facing away from me. I turned him over accidentally making him stir in his sleep. I finally yawned and fell asleep with my hand on Jungkooks chest.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry guys it's a bit boring I know 😅