Toy

It was the same routine over and over again. We practice one more time, we eat some snacks, then it was time to get into our concert attire. "Y/Nnnnnnnn" I turned around hitting someone's soaking wet chest. My face heated up and I looked down away from him. "Jungkook get dressed!!" I semi yelled out of embarrassment and fast-walked away to my room to take a shower. "V!" I yelled into the room and soon V jumped onto the ground from the bed. "Hmm?" I walked into the room more and grabbed my shower bag. "I'm taking a shower don't let the guys come in" he saluted me like a soldier and went back to where he was.

I pulled my phone connecting to my speaker so I can listen to music loudly. I got into the shower soaked my hair and washed my body, I stepped out grabbed the towel, dried myself off then put on my blue sports bra and one of Jungkook's white shirts than my black leggings.

I walked out and noticed V wasn't in the room anymore so I grabbed my backpack and headed back to Jungkooks room. As I walked out of the room I saw something taped to the door "Sorry Y/N! Left to go get food with Jin" I sighed walking to Jungkooks and Jimin's room until my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered then smiled hearing the very familiar voice. "Amelia!? How are you! How's everyone!" I said happily knocking on their door. "We are good! Everyone is taking a nap so it's oddly quiet" I laughed as Jungkook opened the door with a smile. I walked in sitting on his bed, Jimin was playing on his phone. "We got backstage passes so make sure you come to tell your parents hi" I smiled putting them on speaker. "Hey, Amelia someone wants to say hi to you" I passed the phone to Jungkook and he stared at me with his adorable brown eyes. "H-Hi" he stuttered and Amelia said hello back. "This must be the famous jungkook I hear so much about " he looked at me lost so I translated. "Well, Amelia got to go get ready love you bye!" I hung up and not long after the guys piled into the room."Y/N!" V called from the door running to me like a scared kitten and tackling me into a hug. "Jin Hyung is mean!" I laughed at Jungkooks expression as V has his arms wrapped tightly around me. "I was not! I just didn't let you get that toy you're a grown man" Jin huffed sitting down on Jimin"s bed. V pouted and I patted his head then spoke, "here how about this before we leave I'll take you to get that toy" he jumped up and did a victory dance. "You're spoiling the man," J-Hope said with a chocolate bar in hand. The guys talked and laughed till it was time to get ready for our last few days of the tour.