"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭"

_OTHERS POV_
Samuel walked to the main office with a coffee in his hand. He greeted everyone and walked it his own office, looking at his next client. He read Ryan's file and thought 'well.. manipulators can be easy..- let's just hope he is' he closed the file and walked to the patient's locked room where he greeted the guard and they opened the door. In the middle of the room was a table with two chairs, sitting at opposites. He walked into the room and set his stuff down while looking at Ryan.

"hello, I'm Dr.Samuel, I'll be the one looking after you for a while. Well I mean, until you get better. Would you sit down with me?"

He sat down on one side of the table and smiled softly.

Looking down, Ryan was smirking. He only got caught because he wanted to be caught. He saw the doctor on tv people claiming that he was some "miracle worker." Ryan set up his bait perfectly, wanting to test the doctors... mental capabilities.
When Ryan heard the door open his grin widened. He then heard the chair scrape and then a man's calm voice.

"Welcome doctor Samuel. There is no need for me to introduce myself. Because you know my identity already. Am I correct~"

it wasn't a question Ryan knew that the doctor knows who he is.
Finally looking up Ryan meets the doctor's "caring eyes."
Ryan had two different eyes his left was yellow and his right was red. Both of them had a thin pupil, that was similar like a snake. Ryan gave a calm smile and chuckles.

"Yes. I do have your information on your file." 
Samuel watched Ryan carefully, observing his way of speaking, his eyes, his grin.

"I don't mean any harm Samuel so why do you all put me in a straitjacket? Have I committed a murder? No I only tease with someone's mind! Please let me out of this jacket. It isn't even my color! It isn't like I can hurt you anyway darling~"

((This is a straitjacket, it's used to retrain any movement from a person))

Ryan smiled a sweet smile at the doctor.
"Come on and do me a solid favor. And let's talk like men okay Samuel?~"

"We put you in a straight jacket so you'd understand the situation. You aren't going to leave here until you get better."
He blushed slightly but just shook his head

Ryan chuckled, this man was strong willed. Ryan was intrigued.
"Don't worry doll I don't plan on leaving, that is why I am still here~"

"I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to leave either way." Samuel had a small note pad and pen in his hand.
"we'll be speaking almost everyday. If i feel like you won't attack me after this session, I'll remove it."
He pointed at the chair "why don't you sit down and tell me more about yourself. How did you get caught? Elaborate on the manipulation."

Ryan sat across from the doctor. "First of all I am not a murderer,  that isn't my specialty. I can't stand the sound of flesh being opened or the smell. The smell is awful! I am a trickster I manipulate people's emotions and thoughts. Think of it like this darling. Imagine your life is like a never ending line of dominos. Each domino is an event that happens in your life. But I come in and twist the corse to benefit my line of dominos making them fall into place faster."

As Ryan spoke, Samuel wrote a few more informations about Ryan, what he did and how he got here. "I understand. But how would you manage to control them like that? Turn them into making your line go faster? Do you threaten them?"

Ryan shook his head. "It depends if they are obedient or not. Like I said I don't murder. I hate it, the only reason I will need to kill is for self defense or if somebody else is in danger." Ryan sighed. "Shockingly I am not heartless, I am just cunning and quick witted. I know what people like to hear." He smiled slightly as his eyes gleamed.
"I am sure you might of heard me before doctor. From your other patients?"

He kept writing and answered as he wrote "yes I've heard of you. My brother's a therapist and he gets your little "projects". I think he has to deal with at least five of them right now as we talk."

Ryan started to laugh
"Also doll~ Who said I got caught?I never got caught. I can walk out of here no problem. I just wanted to meet you ~ You know who I am, you know it is to good to be true. I set this meeting up. I already have you and your friends under my thumb."
Ryan laughed and leans forward.
"I have a good deck of cards to use against you or for you doctor, what will you pick~"

Samuel kept writing slowly, finishing his sentence before looking up at the red haired boy. He tilted his head slightly "you came in yourself? Well that changes some plans... First of all, do not try to threaten me, manipulate me, or anything else you can do. It's common for manipulators to go for weaker, smaller people for their projects. I will admit, i am weaker and smaller..but I might be smarter. I am under protection here. Im in control if you want it or not" he set the note pad and pen on the table before leaning to him with a slight grin.

As the doctor threatened Ryan that no one would believe him Ryan just starts to laugh. "Ouch painting me as the bad guy like that! How adorable of you, darling." Ryan's eyes glowed and his cheeks flushed with excitement.

"Look. if I report anything to the head of the company, they will believe me." He sat back down comfortably "second of all, stop with the nicknames. You can call me doctor or Samuel, I'm not strict with those rules, but I'm also not a doll."

"You see my dear doctor I am not scared of you. I know your higher ups. You see a few of them owe me... a few favors. So there may or may not be a few wolves with the sheep." Ryan sizes up the doctor "I must say though you are not weak, quite the opposite, that is why I wanted to meet you after all. And both of us know that not all my targets are weak that is why I lasted so long, and I could still be free if you didn't catch my interest doc."

Samuel tilted his head. "I see. I'll make sure to have everyone checked for any interaction with you out of work. Thank you for letting me know." He smiled slightly "if you're here because I interest you, you must really be a fanboy, this is an asylum. I'm not sure the rules of when you come on your own, but patients don't come out whenever."

Ryan smiled when Samuel mentioned that he was a fanboy knowing that he was most likely trying to tick him off. "Heehee~ I am your biggest fan and I am sure I am more special than your other patients doctor.~" Ryan chuckled and winked at Samuel. He Looked amused and Ryan smirked. "I can tell you what is... Different about me. I can easily read people I can easily manipulated and corner people. Make people do my bidding, I am a sociopath who knows what he wants... Like for you doctor, you fidget with your pen while bouncing your left foot, but not your right. Showing that you are on guard but you know I mean it when I say I won't harm you. You also believe me when I say there a traitors in here because your eyes keep looking at the one sided window... unless you already knew that which I wouldn't be surprised since you are very smart. And again. I never cared for your "team" I only cared about getting close to you. And.. we will see how good of a team you really have~" Ryan smirks his eyes gleaming like he knows something Samuel doesn't. Like a snake about to grab his prey.

As Ryan spoke Samuel stopped bouncing his leg. He got up and walked to the other, not being too worried since you had the straight jacket. "Listen. I understand something isn't right with you. But I don't want you messing with my team. It's the best out there and it won't be easily manipulated." He insisted his tone on the don't. He sighed a little "you seem calm enough." He unlocked the jacket and took a step back.
When the jacket was off Ryan knew he had Samuel in his hands. Stretching properly Ryan stood up to his full height of 6'4.
Samuel looked up at Ryan to look him in the eyes. It was a trick he had found out after his second patient. The first one was extremely violent and since Samuel didn't really didn't really know what to do, the patient bit him. After that, he started looking into their eyes seriously. He noticed it intimated them, maybe not a lot but it made them feel at least like Samuel was at their level and not under them. Looking up at a patient was different. It set a different kind of boundary as he couldn't always look up.

He slowly kept his stuff in his pockets. "I think I've learned enough today. Unless you'd like to add something, i'll be on my way."

Ryan chuckled
"See you later... Doll~"
Ryan eyes were gleaming as if he just told the doctor he knew something they didn't.

WORD COUNT : 1650